MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
My Desk Toys wont fit on my desk

I do not have the new colour schemes yet, but here are some of my desk toys...

Attachments

·
Registered
119 Posts
And some more

Too many for the desk.

Attachments

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
They don't make the 2013 colours yet so this will have to suffice for now.
Very cool - I am not sure where you work but with a desk that looks like that - I want you job :laughing:

Too many for the desk.
Bloody hell never seen anything like it - obviously a passion or obsession - either way, I salute you :yo:

My desk toy:

My roller desk toys:

The little Vespa is a GS 160 MkIII in pewter - too cool to say no when I saw it - lucky I took the price sticker from under it before :thewife: saw it.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Bloody hell never seen anything like it - obviously a passion or obsession - either way, I salute you :yo:
Thanks Rob, I'd say a passion and an obsession :naughty:

My purchasing rules are only bikes that are on the road, no Hardly Davinci's and mostly sports bikes. I do concede that if Randy sent me a Brutale I might even let that in the collection...

Pete

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Hey Pete,

I don't know what I was thinking when I said passion or obsession, logically it should have been passion and obsession, like the two can ever be seperated! :laughing: I should know, talk about those in glass houses :eek:

Shhhh re: HD there are many closet owners here, hell I even have one in my family (BIL) - I sit him in my garage for hours and hours with beers and he learns absolutely nothing :banghead: Probably just as well otherwise I'd have to ride with him and have no excuse! :jsm:

Anyhow great collection, beautifully displayed, gald I am not the one dusting them ;)

Hey Randy if you are listening, here's your chance to groom someone :jsm::jsm:

Your F4 looks very nice indeed - a few tasteful mods & Bob's your uncle! Well done mate.

Cheers
Rob

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Hey Pete,

I don't know what I was thinking when I said passion or obsession, logically it should have been passion and obsession, like the two can ever be seperated! :laughing: I should know, talk about those in glass houses :eek:

Shhhh re: HD there are many closet owners here, hell I even have one in my family (BIL) - I sit him in my garage for hours and hours with beers and he learns absolutely nothing :banghead: Probably just as well otherwise I'd have to ride with him and have no excuse! :jsm:

Anyhow great collection, beautifully displayed, gald I am not the one dusting them ;) n
Hey Randy if you are listening, here's your chance to groom someone :jsm::jsm:

Your F4 looks very nice indeed - a few tasteful mods & Bob's your uncle! Well done mate.

Cheers
Rob
Or how about an 'obsessive passion'....or a 'passionate obsession' Rob....either apply..cause from what I see 'blasé ' you ain't!:laughing:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Rob,

I really do appreciate the compliments on the collection, it is one of 2 display cabinets I have on my floor of the house...the other is full of racing Holdens. I have a mate who has HD and a Ford - we get on like a house on fire...

Does it really take a HD to get the opportunity to sit in your garage? That's a high price to pay...:jsm:

The funny thing is that I have not added to my little bike collection for about 5 years, this thread has got the juices flowing again and after a quick eBay search I now know there are new models available...I may need a new cabinet....

Pete

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Or how about an 'obsessive passion'....or a 'passionate obsession' Rob....either apply..cause from what I see 'blasé ' you ain't!:laughing:
A man with a very good & sharp eye indeed, you'd need a psychology degree to come to that conclusion wouldn't you? :laughing: :laughing: You say just the nicest things Brian, I feel I am being swept off my feet :laughing:

Rob,

I really do appreciate the compliments on the collection, it is one of 2 display cabinets I have on my floor of the house...the other is full of racing Holdens. I have a mate who has HD and a Ford - we get on like a house on fire...

Does it really take a HD to get the opportunity to sit in your garage? That's a high price to pay...:jsm:

The funny thing is that I have not added to my little bike collection for about 5 years, this thread has got the juices flowing again and after a quick eBay search I now know there are new models available...I may need a new cabinet....

Pete

:laughing: Pete, no it doesn't take a HD to sit in my garage, that is more a kind of an MV cult brain washing exercise but to wash a brain you first have to have one (I know my BIL checks in here occasionally so, "hey dude" :) )

Cool about the Holden racing collection as well, I never really got into that Ford/Holden thing but if there was a world war over it & I had choose a side, I'd lean towards Holden.

What I do respect above all else is passion for what someone does or is into, as Brian alluded to above, I hate blasé, mediocre, average or just plain half arsed. The flip flops are what get me most - flip flopping to whatever is trendy or the latest 'must have'.

It is funny you mentioned 5 years that's about how long it took me to build this model, the only one I have ever done in my life (and am likely to) & I had a crash with it last week - see tank is askew & front number plate bent. :eek: probably take me 5 years to fix it :jsm:

Good luck with your future model collection - you may need to update this thread in the coming months :eek:

Cheers
Rob

·
Registered
119 Posts
Rob, that's really painful to see a broken MV, even if it is only a model!

Anyway, I posted photos of my collection thinking that others would have similar toys...maybe I am just a nutter!

Pass on my regards to your BIL, then burn his...:bash:better not go there

Cheers

1 - 14 of 14 Posts