MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the pleasure of collecting my new 1090RR from Trooper Lu's in Sydney, riding around NSW all weekend, and then riding it back to Melbourne. All up about 2,500k's in 5 days. It's at least run in now....

Here's a couple of photos, sorry about the quality, they were only taken with my Backberry :brutale::brutale::brutale:

Attachments

·
Registered
440 Posts
Great looking bike. I like that you actually use it with the luggage. I do that with mine, use it! Congratulations!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Great looking bike, love the red frame. Your pics are fine, I wish my blackberry took pictures that crappy.
Enjoy

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Just great , enjoy it ,I ride together with my mates 1090 red frame,1078+1090 brilliant=the best.

cheers eddy

·
Registered
365 Posts
Nice congrats....that red frame and the color really looks great. I am sure it looks better in flesh. enjoy the ride

·
Registered
147 Posts
Nice colors...congrats!

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone......yes I do look at it all day......

I am looking forward though to photographing the Brute and the F4 together, I heard them talking in the shed to each other!!!!

·
2,156 Posts
Thanks everyone......yes I do look at it all day......

I am looking forward though to photographing the Brute and the F4 together, I heard them talking in the shed to each other!!!!
Congrats J; you are the KLM man:naughty::naughty::naughty::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks everyone.....It really is outstanding, way better than i thought it would ever be.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts