MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys - not posted for a while for various reasons but thought it was time to check in.
Most of you will probably remember i got knocked off the MV etc etc. I was deciding what bike to get as a replacement, various MV's went through the thought process and i was decided on the New MV F4R in Grey/White.

However, i finally made my mind up on what i wanted and purchased it just this morning :yo:

Sorry to move away from the MV marquee but this really took my fancy. The dealer turned it on for me and i was pretty much sold then, however, i then threw my leg over it and that was it. SOLD. This is so so light. its like sitting on a 600.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Very nice piece of exotica . Did you buy it from that place near Ipswich way?

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i certainly did - Stowmarket to be exact from a lovely guy called John at Madeinitalymotorcycles.com thanks for the comments. cant wait to ride it now!

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
HAWT!!:mouthwate

·
Registered
134 Posts
That is purrrrty....

·
Registered
9,955 Posts
Traitor !!!!

Seriously tho Richard, looks like a really nice ride..Well done..

Here comes the summer..... well eventually !!

joe

·
King of Bling
9,825 Posts
A ride out with the lads this Spring must be on the cards

Congrats Rich..

These Bimota twins are fantastic bikes and the individual hand made machine parts are beautifully finished off.. :mouthwate

I wouldn’t be to embarrassed about announcing this new toy on the MV forum, as there are several other forum member who recently bought the same model.. In actual fact, these Bimota’s are becoming as common as Honda Fireblades on here.. ;)

Seriously mate, well done on this new purchase and roll on Spring..

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
i certainly did - Stowmarket to be exact from a lovely guy called John at Madeinitalymotorcycles.com thanks for the comments. cant wait to ride it now!
I look at his website every now and then, some real beautiful bikes there .I must take a ride there in the spring .

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Could Be Worse

I guess if you had to leave the MV marque (something that I can never understand, but I accept I am cut from a 'special' cloth - lol) at least you to didn't go for one of the up to minute dime a dozen super bikes that are favoured in the latest magazines.

I understand what you say about feeling like a 600 - when I first sat on the F3 it felt like the Cagiva 125 - there's just something very intoxicating about super quick light bikes isn't there? :)

Enjoy your ride, just don't become of 'those' reformed MV riders (worse than reformed smokers) that needs to piss on his old ride to build up his new one. ;) Cheers.

·
Registered
7,796 Posts
Very nice. Enjoy your new ride.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks for all the comments guys. Yes i am suprised i did not buy an MV. i love them, and i HONESTLY think they are the best riders bike you can get at the moment. To be honest i think i got this because there wont be many oppurtunties in life to buy a bike like this, they are few and far between and this was a nice example. The MV I wanted will still be there next year, and the year after, and they will only get better. It took me a while to find this for sale in the UK and i just thought i should snap it up. If I dont get on it with it then its gone and an MV will be back in the garage.

Dan (DJT77), my best mate bought an MV on the same day as me and we both loved them, he moved to upside down world and bought a Bimota and speaks very highly of it, so im taking his word for it. If i dont like it, im seeing him in April and will kick his sorry ass :)

·
Registered
470 Posts
Well you can try but I know you are going to be smitten with your new toy so I'm not overly worried.

thanks for all the comments guys. Yes i am suprised i did not buy an MV. i love them, and i HONESTLY think they are the best riders bike you can get at the moment. To be honest i think i got this because there wont be many oppurtunties in life to buy a bike like this, they are few and far between and this was a nice example. The MV I wanted will still be there next year, and the year after, and they will only get better. It took me a while to find this for sale in the UK and i just thought i should snap it up. If I dont get on it with it then its gone and an MV will be back in the garage.

Dan (DJT77), my best mate bought an MV on the same day as me and we both loved them, he moved to upside down world and bought a Bimota and speaks very highly of it, so im taking his word for it. If i dont like it, im seeing him in April and will kick his sorry ass :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts