MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys! My name is Rubén and I'm from Spain. I'm a very proud owner of a new F3 675 RC. I'll show you many pictures.
It's a pleasure to be a member of this forum.
Greetings from Spain!!

Attachments

·
Registered
7,882 Posts
I see many defects on that bike. You need to send it to me to fix them. I am very busy and it could take me years to fix them:stickpoke

Great bike and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
3 Posts
looks amazing mate ! I have also ordered a F3 675RC but wont get it until January here in Australia !!
Glad you got that info! I have been struggling to get a date for delivery here in Oz since I ordered back in Oct. First I was told Dec, prob before Christmas, now have been told probably Jan.

·
Banned
64 Posts
Hi from the UK I've just took ownership of the 800RC yesterday Friday 4th December it truly does look stunning close up had dealer fit my fm projects exhaust off my dragster that I traded in for it sounds and looks awesome , but true to form the British weather is awefull rainy and very windy at moment so I can only sit on it and admire it in the garage lol will do a review as and when I get chance to ride and will upload lots of photos soon ??

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi from the UK I've just took ownership of the 800RC yesterday Friday 4th December it truly does look stunning close up had dealer fit my fm projects exhaust off my dragster that I traded in for it sounds and looks awesome , but true to form the British weather is awefull rainy and very windy at moment so I can only sit on it and admire it in the garage lol will do a review as and when I get chance to ride and will upload lots of photos soon ??
Congratulations!
You will get many surprises from this incredible bike!
Simply the best!!
An anecdote: the serial number of my bike is 169 and I was born on 16 of 9. It was clear it was for me , heh, heh

·
Registered
601 Posts
Have no room to put it but picked mine up yesterday anyways :)

I got the 800 version as I already have a white F3 675

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hi guys! My name is Rubén and I'm from Spain. I'm a very proud owner of a new F3 675 RC. I'll show you many pictures.
It's a pleasure to be a member of this forum.
Greetings from Spain!!

I got a few questions for you (or anyone who knows the answers)...

1. You have pics of your bike with and without the mirrors. Im going to assume the bike comes with them and you can install them if you want?

2. The license plate holder in your pic is a standard style. Is their a way to mount it under the tail like the Ago?

3. Does your RC have the new style dash and if so, can you post a picture? (what are the differences to the older style?)

4. It appears you have the foot pegs for a passenger. Yet none of the pics on the MV website show those pegs. Is it safe to assume they are like the mirrors: something that can be added after purchase?

5. The website shows the bike without a kick stand. Your pics show the bike standing without the racing stand. So is the bike equipped with a kick stand?

6. Do all 2015 F3's come with EAS and quickshifter now?

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I got a few questions for you (or anyone who knows the answers)...

1. You have pics of your bike with and without the mirrors. Im going to assume the bike comes with them and you can install them if you want?

2. The license plate holder in your pic is a standard style. Is their a way to mount it under the tail like the Ago?

3. Does your RC have the new style dash and if so, can you post a picture? (what are the differences to the older style?)

4. It appears you have the foot pegs for a passenger. Yet none of the pics on the MV website show those pegs. Is it safe to assume they are like the mirrors: something that can be added after purchase?

5. The website shows the bike without a kick stand. Your pics show the bike standing without the racing stand. So is the bike equipped with a kick stand?

6. Do all 2015 F3's come with EAS and quickshifter now?
Jabroni, MV has taken to showcasing their bikes sans passenger pegs, plate holders and rear view mirrors to give them a cleaner, sleeker look.

The plate holder in the photo you reference is the under seat one. It’s just the bigger version for larger number plates.

The standard holder sticks much farther out like this.

·
Registered
71 Posts
The plate holder in the photo you reference is the under seat one. It’s just the bigger version for larger number plates.

The standard holder sticks much farther out like this.
Ok, that pic shows the "standard" plate holder.

The pics of RC in this thread show a shorter license plate holder. Is that the "sport style" you are referencing?

On the website the Ago and the RC are shown with this under the tail. Is that just the mounting spot for the license plate holder Im looking at or a plate holder under the tail?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Ok, that pic shows the "standard" plate holder.

The pics of RC in this thread show a shorter license plate holder. Is that the "sport style" you are referencing?

On the website the Ago and the RC are shown with this under the tail. Is that just the mounting spot for the license plate holder Im looking at or a plate holder under the tail?
Haha, Yes, that photo has NO plate holder or turn signals. It does get confusing doesn't it... :ahhh:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts