MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys just want to finally say after tossing up between the new RR and the tamburini i have swung the other way and bought a F4 CC. Number 70/100 this is the only one to come out of MV with a dual seat. Signed on the tank is by the men themselves Mr castiglioni and Mr tamburini both there signatures

I must say this bike is animalistic it is outeageous and crazy i cant believe how ferocious this bike is and the sound with the moto corse slash tips is phenomoneal

ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1377868981.666152.jpg ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1377868994.558609.jpg ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1377869014.158361.jpg ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1377869028.891618.jpg

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
This is simply too beautiful!!!

·
Registered
710 Posts
Sorry to say, but..... don´t like it !

Wrong country, wrong house, wrong owner.....:toothless

P.s Congratulations :mouthwate

·
Registered
2,858 Posts

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Congrats to you Wissam, and your bike to have a right owner, you have most of the boys here dream of including me.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Great choice the best of both worlds. Congratulations on a great find.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks guys i appreciate all your comments

Dave ( castle) i will be sharing my bike with a select few of guys so they can experience the beast lol

Aramis i still have the SPR yeah

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
did i have any influence over this decision
given the thread i posted

http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=54994
could of been bought for 65k... if only i had the funds...
what a bike congrats
Lol. Well the original owner charles had a tamburini for sale i was actually after that first till he changed his mind and wanted to keep it. So made it pretty hard to convince him otherwise. I guess i just fell into as they say.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts