MV Agusta Forum banner

My new 910 is here~~~!!! yea!!!

3K views 23 replies 14 participants last post by  gazman 
#1 ·
looked at numerous other bikes and finally decided on this one, just because its so sexy!! Mods are already on the way, will report back with more pics shortly.
I have 4km on the odo, guess thats pretty spanking new, but where did they do that 4km though?

See less See more
#4 ·
really never felt so happy about a non-living thing before, im so over joyed its not even funny!!! And to think that i was thinking about other brands! i dont think any other bike can make me so happy just sitting there!! Anyway, i probably wont have the smile off my face for a long while.

Aussie MV said:
Oooohhhh yeah, great stuff, congratulations and enjoy. :yo:

#7 ·
johnsk6 said:
really never felt so happy about a non-living thing before, im so over joyed its not even funny!!! And to think that i was thinking about other brands! i dont think any other bike can make me so happy just sitting there!! Anyway, i probably wont have the smile off my face for a long while.
I am hearing you, only people that experience the feeling of possesing one of these machines can truely understand the feeling they give you. :yo: :smoking: :naughty: :) :hitit:

Thats how I feel about mine anyway.

#11 ·
congratulations
how wonderful to be able to see your bike UNcrated, as well
i wish i'd had that opportunity

we can't wait to read your RIDING IMPRESSIONS, very soon, i hope

thanks for sharing this great event with us

#15 ·
1st evening, still in the shop getting mods, 0 miles.......

Since some of u like it, here's more pics.
and did i tell u guys how happy i am???!!!!
final checks:

i was wishing for 190/55 super corsas, but it came in 190/50s

battery has no cover???!!! japanese did this better

this area will never be this clean, NEVER AGAIN!!

4km on the ODO, and it will get all my mods before i kick the kickstand!!!

who or what is this???

red frame sliders, might change to gold, but lets see.....

cant see it here, but theres clear bra on that beautiful tank

Matris damper, love how the gold accents the screws on the entire bike too

superwhite low beams and small blue parking light

#20 ·
Mirrors

Congatulations. Don't let your wife catch you in the garage staring at it.

I got rid of the stock mirrors after the first ride. Still working on my mid pipe and some other stuff.

#21 ·
Hi John... can you please tell me where you got those Red frame sliders, (Oggy knobs as we call them here), please?... especially as I am getting the same colour scheme as you and I didn't think the black sliders on the red frame would look that good...

Cheers... and thx for the pics!

PS. If anyone else could answer this that would be great.... especially any Aussies.

#22 ·
they are LSL frame sliders :
http://www.spieglerusa.com/cfm/FrameSliders.cfm

some friends crash tested them and they do what they are suppose to do. Highly recommended.

cowtipper said:
Hi John... can you please tell me where you got those Red frame sliders, (Oggy knobs as we call them here), please?... especially as I am getting the same colour scheme as you and I didn't think the black sliders on the red frame would look that good...

Cheers... and thx for the pics!

PS. If anyone else could answer this that would be great.... especially any Aussies.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.