MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

Well after having an accident on my 2012 RR a couple of weeks ago and the bike was a rite off, didn't get to hurt with the fall thanks to having on the correct riding gear.

I had found a near new 2013 F4RR 3 months old which was in white and black with low km's which I got for a great price. :naughty:

Here is some pics & already started the carbon fix also polished up the exhaust looks and goes great love the new exhaust shape.:mouthwate

Attachments

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Sorry to hear about the crash, but what a beautiful bike to replace the last RR. Well done.

I'd love to hear your impressions on the electronics.

·
Registered
658 Posts
you recoved quick. Proper ridding gear sure held up to protect. I Like the red frame, But you for got to clean the rims looks dirty and tired.

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Congratulations Scotty, be interesting to get your impressions of the 2 models back to back.

Now for the 'Scotty touches' eh? :) Polished exhaust do I notice? It has begun :laughing:

All thew best mate, ride in good health and surely your luck should now be hitting the happy side of the J curve :yo:

Cheers
Rob

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Argh

I was looking at this F3 on Pickles the other day and saw this bike, had a slight moment of panic, then saw your post and breathed again.
No need to make a man worry like that mate.

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'd like to hear the difference between the 2 bikes, I have a 2013 rr as well, only in red, still only 400 miles (2 weeks old and its been very wet here) so still to see what it will do, no problems with it at all, moved from a ducati.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
I'd like to hear the difference between the 2 bikes, I have a 2013 rr as well, only in red, still only 400 miles (2 weeks old and its been very wet here) so still to see what it will do, no problems with it at all, moved from a ducati.
Congrats to you too. Enjoy it.

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Looks great! Ilike this colorscheme!

·
Registered
643 Posts
Purdy !

1 - 20 of 22 Posts