MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally after a month of waiting to get her I have it and love it, really struggling to keep it under the 6k mark for running it in though

·
Registered
50 Posts
Well done...! best colour as well....I never bothered with MV running in schedule.....I changed the oil and filter after 100 miles...bikes goes great......when u coming up North...?

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Congrats O-mac....great looking Brute (and nice photo dude)

Cheers

·
Registered
17 Posts
Congrats O-Mac, i'd suggest you to throw away the catalytic-system and put the Mv corse link pipe kit, too expansive though.
Have fun

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats O-Mac, i'd suggest you to throw away the catalytic-system and put the Mv corse link pipe kit, too expansive though.
Have fun
Oh thats in hand mate :mouthwate:brutale:

Oh and belly pan, hugger, rear seat cowl etc etc.

Just got the tracker system and alarm fitted yesterday and she goes for her first service and a ride out today :yo:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
For those liking that snap shot I am planning a wee trip to Skye on Saturday, Where there will be a few more stunning shots of my stunning country. Here's one more for now though.

I'll save the other ones for Saturday :smoking:

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
For those liking that snap shot I am planning a wee trip to Skye on Saturday, Where there will be a few more stunning shots of my stunning country.
Love the colour scheme on the bike.

Which country are you from? It looks like you are in New York yeah?

·
Registered
50 Posts
O-Mac....I might join you on Saturday...weather permitted....It's been a while since I've been up to Portree, last time got eatin by midgy's....lol....What's your plan...back same day?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
O-Mac....I might join you on Saturday...weather permitted....It's been a while since I've been up to Portree, last time got eatin by midgy's....lol....What's your plan...back same day?
Cool chief,

The plan is to leave Dundee at 8:30 am and I'll be heading down to the green welly via crieff over glen cloe to fort bill then up to kyle of lochalsh onto Skye, Thats where a few friends that are going will be staying overnight.

I on the other hand will be heading home back down to spean bridge where I plan on heading along the Laggan road to Dalwhinnie the home via pitlochry over the moulin moor to Blairgowrie then home to dundee.

Where do you wanna meet up on that route?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Sounds good....I'll have to head hame same day as well....Could maybe meet you in Dundee, been a few years since I've been in Glen Coe/Green Welly...! On the way back, I head to Inverness, over the Invergarry road (brilliant piece of road), up Loch Ness, thru Inverness, A9 for a short blast, then Aviemore, over the Lect, Braemar, then home...! Just hope the weather holds out

·
Registered
41 Posts
I've had a lot of fun in that part of the world! Following memorable decadence in Glasgow, the drive via Crainlarich, Bellachulish, Ft William, and on to Mallaig allowed many stops for very, very small batch Scotch tastings... The Friday (or Saturday?) night party in Mallaig resulted in me being kidnapped to Arisaig for the night. My girlfriend, left in Mallaig, wondered what happened to me! Then a week fly fishing and deer hunting on Knoydart. Did that a few times, with various but always great adventures...

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sounds good....I'll have to head hame same day as well....Could maybe meet you in Dundee, been a few years since I've been in Glen Coe/Green Welly...! On the way back, I head to Inverness, over the Invergarry road (brilliant piece of road), up Loch Ness, thru Inverness, A9 for a short blast, then Aviemore, over the Lect, Braemar, then home...! Just hope the weather holds out
Sounds good mate, you sure your gonna make dundee for around 8:15 am? We could meet up at the shell garage at the traffic lights as you come into dundee. I am meeting up with some friends for an 8:30 offski. :brutale:

·
Banned
2,732 Posts
Very nice indeed

did you get it from Shirlaws? I see they have started dealing with MV's

nice to have 2 dealers in jockland now :)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Very nice indeed

did you get it from Shirlaws? I see they have started dealing with MV's

nice to have 2 dealers in jockland now :)
I bought her from RD motorbikes in Errol just outside dundee mate service was excellent and they didn't mind me turning up 3hrs late for my first service :)

Its handy having both as I live in dundee but work in aberdeen

1 - 20 of 25 Posts