MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought some iron-ons and since I work at Gap Kids/Baby Gap, I bought some Gap shirts. So they're good quality, not just an undershirt. pretty sweet. Chicks dug the shirt at bike night tonight :laughing:

Anyhow, they're not really for sale...but I'll make you or your kid one(like I did for Odonata)....





They're awesome....I made like 5 for myself :laughing: I had to clean up the image, cause on the print out, for some reason, get blue residue around the image and text. It's really faint, but I had to go in and erase all the little blue stuff. Here I was thinking, since it was just a paint drawing, it would just be hitting the print button, but I actually had to do some clean-up....turned out good though!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
604 Posts
oicdn, I will take 3 of the shirts if you lower the logo about 2".
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,860 Posts
Seems like there is demand. Maybe i'll get some printed on shirts as long as it is okay with oicdn. That way they do not need to be the iron-ons although that looks pretty good. Can throw in that design when I make up a batch of shirts :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,860 Posts
How about some requests on some shirt designs. Just msg me your idea or start a thread :). I'll be producing a few different styles and putting them to the print press as soon as I can. Trying to get some shirts out but have been extremely busy!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ddnuts said:
oicdn, I will take 3 of the shirts if you lower the logo about 2".
I can do that. Logo size can change, but I think that'sa good size, as it keeps it simple. I messed around with different sizes, and since it's an iron on, you can tell it's an iron on much more, when it's bigger. That, and I'm a fan of simplicity. I do agree it would look better if the logo was a little lower.


fazer6 said:
How much?
I dunno...depends on the price of the shirts I get. I get 30% off the price of the shirt as an employee, I'll pass those savings on...lemme go find out how much the adult shirts are. I know off the top of my head how much the Pocket T's are, but you can't use those...

admin said:
Seems like there is demand. Maybe i'll get some printed on shirts as long as it is okay with oicdn. That way they do not need to be the iron-ons although that looks pretty good. Can throw in that design when I make up a batch of shirts :)
no problem with using it. I'de actually like to see it in print rather than iron on...it'll be cleaner. Embroidered would be dope too :smoking:


odonata said:
Very Nice, I do agree it would be even better if it is a bit lower on the shirt.

How about those other shirts you were going to make with the home page of the forum? did you make those yet?
I did make one. I have to find a better quality iron on. It worked out, but no matter what, if I peeled it hot to give it a shiny look, or peeled it cold to give it a satin look, it came out grainy looking. On the iron on, it looked great, but the finish piece looked like it had an aged/distressed look kinda.

Might not look too bad on a Baseball T (like I did for Odonata) witht eh aged look...I'll mess around and see. Speaking of which, I'll see if I can get those too....

I can also go to Walmart and get Fruit of the Loom T's. They're kinda thick, and I think $6 for a shirt. That's what the one pictured is, all my other ones are on Gap shirts. Which is about where the Gap shirt is gonna probably be priced give or take a dollar or two.

I'll get pics up to show you what I'm talkin about with the site toolbar...I'm a little late for work. I never woulda thought they woulda been this popular, lol. One chic at bike night said "that's so cute that you're wearing a shirt your son drew of your bike!" :laughing: I'll let you guys know some prices when I get back!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,937 Posts
I want one of these for sure!!! I say go ahead with printing them rather than iron on?

Something so abstract and so obviously whimsical and farcical with an MV the subject. It's almost the anti-art message, that these things should be ridden rather than framed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
604 Posts
JC, good point.

ocidn, the logo size is good for me. I would like to have it a little bit lower on the shirt.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OK...Gap T-Shirts are $4.40 with tax just for the shirt with my discount (they're having a sale right now, shirts are $5.99 before my discount.). I checked today, and they have alot of white shirts, in all size ranges. They are Athletic fit:

http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=5236&pid=346924

Those shirts are a little thin, as they have they are slightly stretchy. They're out of the thicker shirts I used. They do have vintage shirts, but I think any other color than white, will look funny. Black, and you won't be able to see the wheels. That, and white matches everything.

WalMart, however has Fruit of the Loom shirts that are thicker, and is the one I took a picture of. Honestly, you're probably better off with this shirt, especially if you don't have Gap shirts at your disposal like I do :laughing:

I'll sell each shirt for I dunno, $10 shipped? Obviously, kids shirts will be cheaper, so I dunno $8 for a kids shirt shipped. I'm not really making anything off this, as after shipping(which is about the cost of the shirt, lol), and buying decals, I might make $1-2 :laughing.

But, a cool shirt if you want them.

You can paypal me at [email protected] Just lemme know how many, and I'll ship them out ASAP.
 

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
Joined
·
6,135 Posts
oicdn said:
OK...Gap T-Shirts are $4.40 with tax just for the shirt with my discount (they're having a sale right now, shirts are $5.99 before my discount.). I checked today, and they have alot of white shirts, in all size ranges. They are Athletic fit:

http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=5236&pid=346924

Those shirts are a little thin, as they have they are slightly stretchy. They're out of the thicker shirts I used. They do have vintage shirts, but I think any other color than white, will look funny. Black, and you won't be able to see the wheels. That, and white matches everything.

WalMart, however has Fruit of the Loom shirts that are thicker, and is the one I took a picture of. Honestly, you're probably better off with this shirt, especially if you don't have Gap shirts at your disposal like I do :laughing:

I'll sell each shirt for I dunno, $10 shipped? Obviously, kids shirts will be cheaper, so I dunno $8 for a kids shirt shipped. I'm not really making anything off this, as after shipping(which is about the cost of the shirt, lol), and buying decals, I might make $1-2 :laughing.

But, a cool shirt if you want them.

You can paypal me at [email protected] Just lemme know how many, and I'll ship them out ASAP.

OICDN,
can you send me in Italy and I pay to the delivery?(CONTRASSEGNO)?
And how much for me in Italy?
Thanks



Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
237 Posts
oicdn said:
I bought some iron-ons and since I work at Gap Kids/Baby Gap, I bought some Gap shirts. So they're good quality, not just an undershirt. pretty sweet. Chicks dug the shirt at bike night tonight :laughing:

Anyhow, they're not really for sale...but I'll make you or your kid one(like I did for Odonata)....





They're awesome....I made like 5 for myself :laughing: I had to clean up the image, cause on the print out, for some reason, get blue residue around the image and text. It's really faint, but I had to go in and erase all the little blue stuff. Here I was thinking, since it was just a paint drawing, it would just be hitting the print button, but I actually had to do some clean-up....turned out good though!

You need a girlfriend bud :laughing:
 
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Top