MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello MV friends

well on 5/7/2013 after work I came home and I found out my MV AGUSTA F4 got stolen. Fortunately my APT garage had CCTV and I can see and found out who took my bike. I call my APT Manager and start watching CCTV. on Monday 5/6/2013 after postman left front door the front door was open and 2 Mexican guy show up and park the van in front of APT and came in to front door. after while they came down to my garage and start looking at my bike tacking photos and look out for other people. I had cover on my bike and had rear wheel lock to steel post . Monday night after work I notice rear wheel cover was off
I was really tired so I didn't really care about why cover was off. after adjust the cover and went home. well on 5/7/2013 I went work 7:40am in the morning and around 11:25am as soon as one of my APT Tenant leave the garage the same mini van show up on Monday come in the garage and park the car next to my motorcycle location. after about 3min the van took off. looking at CCTV the driver is the same guy from Monday and he had one person in passenger when the van came in but on the way out only driver show in CCTV. I made police report on 8:30pm same night and called state farm insurance and next day I call Lojack and made report. well it's been more than 1 week and I don't hear anything from police. I called police station but they don't help much. also they are not nice to answer my questions

I will try to post CCTV video on youtube so I can link the video

·
Registered
214 Posts
Terrible news. i had my brand new gsxr 750 stolen 2 years ago. Had it less than 6 months. Thives suck. But the insurance companies are worst, they didn't cover the loss.

·
Administrator
20,004 Posts
The police have a poor record of recovering stolen goods even with videos ....too busy generating income writing traffic tickets. Hope your insurance coverage will replace it.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Tell the cops you had a fresh box of donuts strapped to your MV's seat and they'll jump right on it!!

Sorry to hear about your theft, they really should hang thieves from the nearest tree.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Steve,
Glad you will get new bike soon, F4RR

·
Registered
4,588 Posts
Only three days left!

I despise thieves. Had my house broken in to once and it is the worst feeling. I will shoot the next one
This thread will be fun when Elton gets back!

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
horrible news man horrible
i hope posting the vids helps
fkn hate theives

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Ugh that is terrible. Worse is that the police are doing absolutely nothing to help! I second the post about shooting thieves. A lot of things I can overlook in life. But forcing religion down one's throat like a madman, stealing other people's property, rape, murder are things where I think the person who committed them basically have forfeited their right to breathe air. I truly hope for you there is a happy ending to this nightmare.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks guys
well my insurance told me I have to wait about 3~4weeks until they finalize
I don't know if I'm going to get new bike because leaving in same APT I don't feel comfortable having new bike because of bad guys. also I don't know I should get 2013 MV F4RR WHITE one or 2013 MV Brutale 1090RR or just buy use Brutale 1090rr. don't know yet and also I don't know how much I'm going to get from insurance.

Question regards Lojack. are they going to give me $5000 if I don't find the bike? how that work? any body know?

please help thank you

·
Registered
260 Posts
Worst feeling in the world. Sorry for the loss.

Were there any unique parts on her? Keep an eye on craigslist and ebay. Lots of times the idiots are dumb enough to part the bike and sell it off using an ebay or craigslist account.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts