MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stage Rd, near the coast (parallel), beautiful area, nice road, here are the photos:

HDR:

B&W version of above:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Nice

That is a beautifull bike.:mouthwate

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
910rwantobe said:
If you kept the bike in color and everything else black and white in the 2nd pic that would look great.

I thought so too but it doesnt look right...

Attachments

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Left the background dark and sharp. I overlayed just the Ago (with a lot of border erasing...) and then started to adjust the colors to make them more correct (it looks too blue in the above photo, red isn't deep enough...a bit orangy). Did a few more touchups with color matching and ended up with:

Larger size is here:
http://gallery.mvagusta.net/admin_stagerd/stage_HDR_1_color_on_bw?full=1

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Very nice, can I get the last two pictures from you at 1792 x 1344 as well as 1920 x 1200 resolution.

I want to use the picture as my desktop background.

Thanks.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
minime said:
Very nice, can I get the last two pictures from you at 1792 x 1344 as well as 1920 x 1200 resolution.

I want to use the picture as my desktop background.

Thanks.
Here you go. Photoshop or any other photo resizer/cropper is your friend :)

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
admin said:
Left the background dark and sharp. I overlayed just the Ago (with a lot of border erasing...) and then started to adjust the colors to make them more correct (it looks too blue in the above photo, red isn't deep enough...a bit orangy). Did a few more touchups with color matching and ended up with:

Larger size is here:
http://gallery.mvagusta.net/admin_stagerd/stage_HDR_1_color_on_bw?full=1

It does look better but I still dont like it for some reason. I cant put my finger on it... Maybe its just not for me.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
admin said:
First off, nice pics!!! The above shot works!!! As for Dova's disconnect with the first image, I see where he's coming from, and I think the bike is too small for that much B/W all around it...I tried a different crop, below, to even out the balance between the color and B/W...I like it.

Nice work, though, what a fun distraction...

Griff
twoeleven

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
i think the original pic with the color (everywhere) is just fine. The colors on the bike really stand out there. With the b/w background, it's a bit much.

nice stuff!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts