MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sup guys? I picked up an F3 earlier in the year brand new with the intention of building it to my liking. Below is a wish list for it and I plan on having most everything done by the time the winter is over. I've already ordered a few things but I'll start the thread as fresh from the start. I'm open to suggestions on what I might need to add. Also recommendations. I'll be doing track days and racing club level, maybe a Moto America race depending on what they make of it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Slipper clutch, lithium battery, radiator and oil cooler guards, fork leg sliders

I would also put the damper higher up on that list.

·
Registered
351 Posts
The brake lines are already SS, so you can remove that from the list.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Christmas in October! I I'll remove the lines.. Didn't know they were SS out of the box. I'll do a write up on the damper install. The out of box directions blow.
Items received:
Bitubo Shock
Pre load adjusters
Race throttle spring
GPR V4 damper
GPR twin pipe exhaust
Steering stem tool

I already got rear sets at the beginning and some armour bodies race fairings a little bit ago. So when deciding on paint scheme. Good idea on the additional protection. For the battery - will I still be able to use the external plug for charging?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Slipper clutch, lithium battery, radiator and oil cooler guards, fork leg sliders

I would also put the damper higher up on that list.
Slipper Clutch is standard on the 800 but totally agree with the Damper. I like the GPR one that you have got, i want one of those myself, just need to save up for it. Let me know how easy it is to fit.

That will be a nicely sorted bike once your finished. Hell it started out as a nicely sorted bike :f4:

Got any pics?

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The weather has been grimey lately so I haven't really been able to get any good photos of the bike with the exhaust. I'm holding off on the write up of the damper install because of a fitment issue with the base bracket, but they're sending me another one. There's plenty of details and some caution that need to be taken while putting it on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts