MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here it is, the only Gladio on the United States west coast. Featuring 10 spoke forged aluminum Marchesini rims and CRG bar end mirrors. Hope you like it.

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
878 Posts
very sharp... looks like (dare I say) an after market black tank cap would be in order.....??? :stickpoke

·
Registered
756 Posts
Very, very sharp. :) Where do I get those mirrors?

·
Registered
774 Posts
Very nice, congratulations !!

Your bike matches perfectly with S type R Jaguar !

Just a little question, I see that your front blinkers are deported lateraly with a little piece of plastic. Does it come from the factory or did you put it after ?

In Belgium, we don't have those piece.

·
Registered
735 Posts
the blinkers look stock to me for US bikes

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
I was looking at your pictures again just now, I really like the Gladio kit and the bikes very very good, but it would look totally amazing if you can sell the watch, get a Motocorse ti full system (or the full Ti system from MV SP), get a power commander, get it dynoed and custom mapped to smooth everything out, at the same time break-in the ti pipe properly so you get these incredible blue/purple ti pipes from the headers all the way to the end cans. http://www.motocorse.jp/

Also check out the ti system pictures in the F4 1080CR gallery http://www.motocorse.jp/03_bike/f4_1080cr_ga.html

I think it would look absolutely stunning!

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
That is one tidy looking Motorcycle mate. :smoking: You can keep the Jag for me though even if I am a Brit, old gimmers transport, :( sorry.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys. I've been eyeing the non-key gas caps, definitely might make a nice addition. I bought the mirrors from the dealer and had them do the install. Jack's Gladio was the inspiration for those. Love the mean look it gives the bike. I can actually see now when im riding, the stock mirrors are worthless at anytime other than at a stand still. You need the bar end adapters as well to fit them. I didnt notice that we had a extra piece of plastic on the blinkers till now. Maybe US requirements? Now Im going to see how to remove it. ;) I'd like to add a mid-pipe at some point. At this time the wife would kill me quick if i spent any more on the bike. The Jag is it's bigger brother. Definitely not a old man's car. :) It's supercharged and can smoke most cars on the road. Thanks again for looking (thanks for putting my pics in Alvin).

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Triple Seven said:
The Jag is it's bigger brother. Definitely not a old man's car. :) It's supercharged and can smoke most cars on the road. Thanks again for looking (thanks for putting my pics in Alvin).

My brother use to work at Jaguar, with the stories he told me and the cars he used to bring home....well, you got enough stick with the watch mate, just my humble opinion if you want a good British car buy an Aston Martin or a TVR. The bike now, that's ace!

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
john said:
My brother use to work at Jaguar, with the stories he told me and the cars he used to bring home....well, you got enough stick with the watch mate, just my humble opinion if you want a good British car buy an Aston Martin or a TVR. The bike now, that's ace!
Yea my back hurts from all the stick. I agree they arent the best cars in the world. But it's more of a history thing for me as my Grandfather used to have one and I always had fond memories of it/him. Smoking Corvettes with classical music blasting is tits. :laughing: :king:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Triple Seven said:
Yea my back hurts from all the stick. I agree they arent the best cars in the world. But it's more of a history thing for me as my Grandfather used to have one and I always had fond memories of it/him. Smoking Corvettes with classical music blasting is tits. :laughing: :king:

You are damn right mate. If you like it who gives a f**k what me or anybody else thinks. No offence intended. :)

·
Registered
756 Posts
Thanks Jack :) Those are going on the 910R...if it ever arrives

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Triple Seven said:
Thanks guys.

Yes those mirrors are a definite MUST HAVE on the Brutale. Makes a world of difference imo.
yeah, they work and make it look tough. Can't beat that with a stick! :) :stickpoke

1 - 20 of 21 Posts