MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Mother always had a special relation with her sons, she was, kind, loving, brotherly, sweet. Always a helping women, never stopped working until she wasn´t able no more....she deserved more.

I was able to say goodbye before her last breath.

To my mother, where ever she is, my love for you will always be present.

R I P 27 - 5 - 2014

P.s My friends i didn´t know how.....sorry.

·
Premium Member
5,645 Posts
My sincere condolences. Take care Rui!

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Im sorry for your loss my friend rui. My thoughts and prayers are with you and ypur family at this time. Your mother will be looking down at you smiling knowing how much her sons love her

God rest her soul.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Old Wing Nut
22,192 Posts
My deepest sympathies....very hard to lose your Mother, but so good you could say goodbye.

·
Super Moderator
22,073 Posts
My deepest sympathy Rui old friend.
Some Mothers are great, other Mothers are awesome, for every boy there is only one Mother, and she's always the Best one.
Take care mate, our best wishes to you and your family.

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
I'm so sorry to read of your Mothers passing Rui.....it is something I dread the thought of.
I pray that you and your family and those close to her will know the comfort of ..,'Him who knows all our sorrows'.
Brian.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Rui, sorry for your loss. May her soul find peace in the knowledge that she was so loved by her sons. My prayers go out to you, your loved ones, and your wonderful mother. There is only one.

With Sympathy,
V

·
Super Moderator
24,113 Posts
Rui, as others have said, sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
Rui
To me you are someone very special, you know why. i wouldnt wish this upon anyone, but because this has happened to you this hurts me more than you'll understand. You are a very special person, and i can only attribute this to your upbringing, your mum raised you well, you are a good person, a wish any parent would hope for their children. May she be in peace, and i only hope you can be alright through this difficult time. i wish you well and am hear for a lending ear if i can. take care brother.

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
My deepest sympathy Rui old friend.
Some Mothers are great, other Mothers are awesome, for every boy there is only one Mother, and she's always the Best one.
Take care mate, our best wishes to you and your family.
beautifully written dons, very sincere

·
Registered
17,191 Posts
Thank you for sharing....I lost my mother 2 1/2 years ago. I can only say that your immediate short term grief will abate somewhat with time.

·
Registered
619 Posts
So sorry for your loss.
Time will help heal the empty feeling.

I recently lost my best friend of 32 years, sympathy to you and your family.

Ed :)

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Rui, so sorry for the loss of your Mother.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts