MV Agusta Forum banner

My Monster

3K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  luvtolean 
#1 ·
I bought this for those days I don't ride the MV. Had to change a few things, exhaust etc, but these S4R's are really a lot of fun.. :blah:

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Shame on you for owning an SPR and NOT getting a Brutale :p

Nice monster though, definitly one of my favorite color schemes....I've ridden a 750SiE before and it was loads of fun....now go trade that in on a Brutale :laughing:

#6 ·
I laboured over a few bikes before settling on the Monster, I even had the money ready for the Brutale.
I still enjoy the grunt of the vee twins, and the hoon like behaviour, and the sound of course.
As I already own the SPR, RZ500, GSXr750R, RG500. The Ducati was what I wanted. I still covet ownership of a 910 Butale, so a few bikes will be sold, then maybe, just maybe

#7 ·
Well the decision should be easy on how to get the Brutale, sell the bike that manufacturer name begins with the same letter as squid :p

Definitly a nice Monster though...with quite a bit of carbon on it.... :naughty:

#9 · (Edited)
having owned a Monster before buying my Brutale I'm pretty familar w/them. Curious that you/whoever put on the CF exhaust guards but didn't put on carbon cans. Get a Ducati Performance gel seat, your bootay will thank me. good luck in keeping up w/the white wheels. chop that tail and go for a 14t front sprocket. (mine was an s2r 800) but i think the gearing issues carry over.

addictive site:
http://www.ducatimonster.org/smf/index.php

#10 ·
The CF guards came with the Arrow system. I elected to go with the Ti cans as I prefer them. I have no issues with the seat that would make me want to get a gel one.
The white wheels are easy enough to keep clean, just a wipe over after each ride.
If I chop the tail, I wont be able to sit my can of beer there while I admire the MV...
Gearing is ok as is, I live in the country, so not much traffic, damn thing mono's easy enough as is :later:

#13 · (Edited)
It does look a lot like the 999's headlight, in fact it operates the same way, but it's not made by Ducati. That front fairing and headlight is designed and manufactured by the infamous Road Racing in Italy for the Monster. They call it the Alien headlight. It's part of an Alien package for the Monster. Very pricey stuff (that headlight set us back a little over $800 with shipping from Italy), but damn well worth it! It's all hand made. I've attached a pic of their Alien show bike as well as a nother pic of my gf's Monster....

www.roadracing.it

Attachments

#15 ·
DucatiGuy said:
It does look a lot like the 999's headlight, in fact it operates the same way, but it's not made by Ducati. That front fairing and headlight is designed and manufactured by the infamous Road Racing in Italy for the Monster. They call it the Alien headlight. It's part of an Alien package for the Monster. Very pricey stuff (that headlight set us back a little over $800 with shipping from Italy), but damn well worth it! It's all hand made. I've attached a pic of their Alien show bike as well as a nother pic of my gf's Monster....

www.roadracing.it
Thanks for the picture, I like the headlight unit a lot, I actually like it on your girlfriends monster than their project bike. :guitarist

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.