MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

Many of you will say that i have ruined a beautiful MvAgusta Brutale.
I didn't, because i took this parts from a ruined MvAgusta Brutale and i am trying to build something unique with a touch of perfection .. :D
Critics are welcomed.

Enjoy

Attachments

·
Registered
146 Posts
Realy nice project, please post more photos when u work a little more on the project.

But tell me, you ruined a mv agusta ? or you buy the mv parts for you Suzuki ?

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Wheel base looks a little short. What's it measure out at ?

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
very cool - am keen to see the result!

·
Living the Dream
2,765 Posts
I think it will be a neat build. Can i assume it will end up being a street fighter?

·
Registered
876 Posts
I am usually the first to commend frankenstein bikes, I love them. But I really do not like what you have done:
Mainly the fact that you are making a "Suzuki" from a "MV"....I would just get rid of the "suzuki" lettering altogether.

My 2 cents/.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wheel base looks a little short. What's it measure out at ?
At this moment the bike is bits and pieces, i had some problems mounting the rear shock and i had to disamble it all again.
I'm not sure what the wheel base measures but indeead in this pictres it looks shorter than in real life .... As soon as i mount it all together i will measure it and tell you the dimension

I think it will be a neat build. Can i assume it will end up being a street fighter?
I will be a slick looking street fighter!!! :drummer:

I am usually the first to commend frankenstein bikes, I love them. But I really do not like what you have done:
Mainly the fact that you are making a "Suzuki" from a "MV"....I would just get rid of the "suzuki" lettering altogether.

My 2 cents/.
:blah: let's talk after i'm done .. :yo:

Realy nice project, please post more photos when u work a little more on the project.

But tell me, you ruined a mv agusta ? or you buy the mv parts for you Suzuki ?
I had a crash with a brutale and i had lots of parts laying around...
So i decided to try and make somethig that would make me proud
I am still waiting for the final result

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The engine will stay in it's place, just like in my first pictures.
The exhaust i intend to put it under the engine... i'm not sure yet
It will be decided by trial and error .. :D

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sounds and looks like you don't know what you are doing. Try not to kill yourself on it.
Why do you think that ..?!
I agree and i know the sketches and the actual design won't look alike, but this is a starting poin.

An IT Tech?

Yer kiddin' me right?

I'm sure he's on top of it...

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Al

:f4:
An IT Tech with 8 years of mechanical background.

Untill the project is over any usefull advice ..?!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Enjoy The Build , It Will Work Itself Out . (the Hours You Spend Thinking About It And Changing It , Untill You Are Happy , Will Help.)

Its Your Project . Unless The Guys Actually Get There Hands Dirty And Spend Those Hours In The Garage , It Stays Yours . Make Yourself Happy , And Then We Will Admire Your Commitment . Keep Us Posted .

·
Registered
808 Posts
Happy to be proven wrong PingyXP! forks and swingarm are one thing, and Exhausts can be custom made, but If you ever get an MV motor and gearbox into that abomination I will be the first to Congratulate you and admit my complete error of judgement!

...the challenge is laid...

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Have you decided on what you are going todo with the tail as yet?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.