MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to post up some pics of the pride and joys so.....

My GSXR wasn't doing it for me anymore so I decided on a change and sold my geisha girls...

..and replaced them with this red blooded lass last week (Many thx to Justin and his crew at Trooper Lu's)...

...and moved her in next to....

Apart from the regret I have from selling the YZinger I have to say that I am a very happy man!!

So far the Brutale is by far the most enjoyable bike I have ever owned to ride. The gixxer, whilst being an animal, wasn't pushing my buttons but i've owned the Brutale less than a week and I find myself just going out to the garage to check her out and I cannot wait for the next ride! :yo:

The Dramah needs some more fettling before being let loose on the roads unfortunately. More time and money required....:violin:

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwateJust pure art,she must be a good dancer,congrats.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. I haven't danced with her much yet Eddy but her moves so far have been top notch!

Unfortunately I wasn't using the YZ and I had to rationalise the garage a bit.....something tells me though I will probably regret that sale. It was in a real mess when I got it and I spent a lot of time getting to that condition. Went like stink too.....just stopping her was a bit :jsm:

As far as I know that seat is standard John. The more I look at it the happier I am with the red/silver colour scheme.

·
Administrator
20,383 Posts
She's beautiful!!!

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Excellent choice. Is that an aftermarket seat on the 1078RR ?
still waiting fo my corbin seat now about 5 months,I think it has arrived in australia should be here next week.I wonder what brand that seat is.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts