MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just put a deposit down. It'll be in the garage next week. I will post more pictures.

·
Registered
689 Posts
It was 42 degrees F this morning! That's really cold!

(Yes, I'm in California.)

The engine is strong in the cold weather though, and pretty snappy.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I just had the 2006 Brutale that they had delivered today. Wonderful people to do business with, bike was in amazing condition, you will be very pleased.

Attachments

·
Administrator
20,100 Posts
Welcome to the family fdb450.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Congrats on the bikes and welcome, if you haven't experienced the Brutale effect before, I'm sure you will love it ! :brutale:

·
Registered
287 Posts
Congrats you'll love it, just be careful with the electrics tho. lol

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I just had the 2006 Brutale that they had delivered today. Wonderful people to do business with, bike was in amazing condition, you will be very pleased.
They sold 3 brutes this month. Everyone is happy.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Congrats, I waited (impatiently) for my opportunity to purchase an MV. Finally picked up my 08 Brutale S a month ago. I only have 26 miles on it (winter sucks), but I love it.
I'm having a hoot accessorizing, it's a sickness (good), so beware!

·
Registered
29 Posts
What kind of deal $$ is National Power Sports doing right now? That 06 was used?
The bike had 2200 miles and it is pristine. I can't find a scratch on it anywhere. The price was $8900 plus shipping (into my garage: $600, which I thought was very reasonable since it was delivered the day after my wire transfer from NH to Philadelphia). Had it out today for a few miles (it was pretty cold) and I'm in love. It runs even better than it looks.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts