MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I'm beyond excited to join the community as a proud owner of an MV Agusta. I just purchased my new Brutale 800 the 8th of August. I've only ridden it for two days and i'm absolutely in love. I'm so happy to be apart of the MV Agusta family and hope I can get to know many people that share this same love. :grin2:

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
And you find it normal to introduce yourself, and not show us the bike....YOU ANIMAL!!.
;)

Hello and welcome :D
If you want to post pictures of your bike, just drag the photo from the folder its in to underneath the quick reply box.

You got a 2015 model, or 2016+

·
Premium Member
2,933 Posts
I think he needs 2 more posts!

·
Premium Member
2,933 Posts
My bad, I'm getting old. Three to post in the marketplace.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Welcome big guy. You’ve reached MV heaven. These guys will go out of their way to make you feel welcomed and help you with any un searched topic you might ask. Speaking from experience. It’s a family. To make it easier on yourself use the search bar.

·
Administrator
20,762 Posts
Welcome to the family @colecal ... where in the world are you??? Please add that to your profile.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Welcome big guy. You’ve reached MV heaven. These guys will go out of their way to make you feel welcomed and help you with any un searched topic you might ask. Speaking from experience. It’s a family. To make it easier on yourself use the search bar.
Thank you. So happy to be apart of the community.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
And you find it normal to introduce yourself, and not show us the bike....YOU ANIMAL!!.
;)

Hello and welcome :D
If you want to post pictures of your bike, just drag the photo from the folder its in to underneath the quick reply box.

You got a 2015 model, or 2016+
Haha sorry, I made a quick reply of the photo of the bike. It's the 2019 Brutale 800. Absolute animal. :grin2:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Welcome to the forum!!

Beautiful color
Thanks!! This is actually a European color. I had to call around to all the dealerships relatively close to me to see if they could special order one in this color. I told them if they could guarantee it, i'd put a deposit down right then. One place called me back, and delivered. They confirmed that there is only two of these, in this color in the US.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Haha sorry, I made a quick reply of the photo of the bike. It's the 2019 Brutale 800. Absolute animal. :grin2:
You're the first on forum to have a blue brutale :D
Kinda starting to grow on me. When they released those colors during EICMA 2018 I wasnt a fan of it.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts