MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I just bought this 750 girl. I been wanting a brutale for the longest and I finally got one. My previous ride was an 1100 08 Hypermotard. I have only an hour on the saddle and so far I really enjoy the exhaust not on it. I've a couple of noob questions

What are some good fender eliminators on the market?
What are the nicest looking turn signals(front & back) out there?

Cheers!:brutale:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Hey,Welcome ,nice bike,i just used the street triple turn signals,but there are crap loads on the market

cheers eddy

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Welcome to the forum mate, not sure why we say welcome when you've had 70 posts since 2009, but anyway, there you go.
Have a look at the forum sponsors, they have lots of tried and tested options. - http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=35

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That is how long I been waiting to get a Brutale. I joined the forum back then when I got the Mv bug. I had my Hyper for the longest then went without a bike for a while. Now I'm back in the forum but with a bike.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
You must be very happy now she's landed - congrats

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The hypermotard 1100 is twin air cool engine. It doesn't make a lot hp but has high torque which makes it a lot of fun. I never had a 4 cylinder bike and always wanted something that could rev up. I was aiming for a 910 brutale with higher torque, but this one was a good deal.

·
Registered
136 Posts
The hypermotard 1100 is twin air cool engine. It doesn't make a lot hp but has high torque which makes it a lot of fun. I never had a 4 cylinder bike and always wanted something that could rev up. I was aiming for a 910 brutale with higher torque, but this one was a good deal.
Congrats on the bike. Funny to read the same thoughts, as coming from a torqey twin now wanting something that revs.

Enjoy the revs! :yo:

·
Registered
654 Posts
Congratulations on your new bike, must be a completely different animal than the Hypermotard!
As for a fender eliminator (tail tidy), the Rizoma is a good quality piece of kit, if a bit expensive (Sharon has one on her 910).
On my Brutale, I just purchased one from Barracuda Moto, also good quality, but not so expensive. The only problem with this one is that the indicator mounts are not removable like on the Rizoma.
I've fitted rear indicators in the side pods (see my photo gallery!), so I just cut off the mounts and touched up with some black paint. Sorted. :yo:
Indicators are a very personal choice thing, what I find cool, you might find disgusting. I would go for the hidden rears though. Tidies up the back end. We also have the tail light/indicator unit wired up with the hidden indicators now, much clearer.

Dave.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts