MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just think its pretty cool, lol, this is at one of my work locations. Also love how the rear wheel looks white :mouthwate, when its only the inside lip of the wheels thats white. Dont mind me i just wanted to share. it would be cool to know, how many MVs can we find in google maps.

Attachments

·
Registered
203 Posts
Very cool, but how come they won't let you park on the sidewalk?
Someday some car is going not see you and knock you over...

My bike is parked right next to the building right in front of my window...

·
Super Moderator
22,611 Posts
Pretty cool, Carlos!

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
WOW
I thought Iamlance spent a lot of time looking at worthless stuff online but DAMN! You guys have him beat!!!

I need a yob like that.

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
i just think its pretty cool, lol, this is at one of my work locations. Also love how the rear wheel looks white :mouthwate, when its only the inside lip of the wheels thats white. Dont mind me i just wanted to share. it would be cool to know, how many MVs can we find in google maps.
tagged it

·
Banned
1,512 Posts
WOW
I thought Iamlance spent a lot of time looking at worthless stuff online but DAMN! You guys have him beat!!!

I need a yob like that.
I found mine accidentally. I was looking for local speed traps on trapster.com and wanted to see the street view of one of the traps so I would recognize it. Sitting right there at the speed trap was me and my Silver MV. Good thing I was not speeding. :)

·
Registered
301 Posts
that's really cool guys.
I tried to wave at a mapping car while riding once. But I don't know which mapping service it was for...
oh well.
and I 2nd getting that bike on the sidewalk if you can.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah they wont allow me to be on the side walk not even on the Green vehicle parking space lol, so whenever i go to that location i make sure i arrive early so its right outside my cubicle window. there really no market for thieves around here to steal it..... they cant sell it anywhere besides online. but if it happens, full insurance and cameras should cover it.

btw cool shot on the silver bike, cant get much clearer than that.

·
Registered
5,948 Posts
How in the hell did you find that?

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
it was a coincidence, my collegues and i were wondering how big our hvac unit was on top of the building, because even tho the buiding is 4 yrs old, it shakes whenever the A/C turns on lol. it feels like a light earthquake. so we googled a satellite view of the building and my f4 was right there.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Jackie's firetruck is visible in a google earth image of my house.....:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts