MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The motoXtreme is Greek magazine from motorcycles tuning. this month we have test with lamborghini LP640 murcielango roadster. the test have only static photos and techical specifications and me staring like Marlon Brando in "the Godfather" movie .... the title is "big toys for big boys and axecutive babes for silky ash". some picture from this magazine is in mine photo gallery and on my personal site www.ttd.gr
hope you like it! :f4:

Attachments

·
Registered
485 Posts
They should do a head to head match,i'd like to know how well the F4 1000r does against the LP640. :naughty:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LORD I DONT NOW HOW IS HEAD TO HEAD WITH LAMBO BECAUSE I DINT' DRIVE IT :cry: IT'S 430.000 EURO AND I DONT WONT TO HURT MY FEELINGS WITH THIS RIDE. BUT IN PAPERS THE LAMBO MAKES IN 0-100m 3,4sec AND IN THE PAPERS TOO THE F4-1000R MAKES THE SAME 3,4sec. THIS MESURE IS FROM MEGA TEST IN ALMERIA WITH MAGAZINES FROM ALL WORLD. I DINT IT PUSH MY BIKE TOO SEE WATS MAKE 0-100m OR )-400m THE ONLY THING IS THE LAP'S ON TRACK, IF WAS FASTER THAN JAPS OR NOT. IF I LEARN THE ITALIAN STYLE OF DRIVE IN. THE FIRST LAPS IS NOT EASY, WONTS BALLS FOR VERY FAST ENTRY IN THE CORNER AND A LOT OF km/h IN THE HEART OF CORNER. I LOVE IT BECAUSE HAVE CHARACTER :f4:

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
TTD.GR said:
The motoXtreme is Greek magazine from motorcycles tuning. this month we have test with lamborghini LP640 murcielango roadster. the test have only static photos and techical specifications and me staring like Marlon Brando in "the Godfather" movie .... the title is "big toys for big boys and axecutive babes for silky ash". some picture from this magazine is in mine photo gallery and on my personal site www.ttd.gr
hope you like it! :f4:
Excellent. Can you sum up the test in English?

CAG

·
Registered
485 Posts
TTD.GR said:
LORD I DONT NOW HOW IS HEAD TO HEAD WITH LAMBO BECAUSE I DINT' DRIVE IT :cry: IT'S 430.000 EURO AND I DONT WONT TO HURT MY FEELINGS WITH THIS RIDE. BUT IN PAPERS THE LAMBO MAKES IN 0-100m 3,4sec AND IN THE PAPERS TOO THE F4-1000R MAKES THE SAME 3,4sec. THIS MESURE IS FROM MEGA TEST IN ALMERIA WITH MAGAZINES FROM ALL WORLD. I DINT IT PUSH MY BIKE TOO SEE WATS MAKE 0-100m OR )-400m THE ONLY THING IS THE LAP'S ON TRACK, IF WAS FASTER THAN JAPS OR NOT. IF I LEARN THE ITALIAN STYLE OF DRIVE IN. THE FIRST LAPS IS NOT EASY, WONTS BALLS FOR VERY FAST ENTRY IN THE CORNER AND A LOT OF km/h IN THE HEART OF CORNER. I LOVE IT BECAUSE HAVE CHARACTER :f4:
Try to set up something with the people you know,i'm pretty sure other members would be more than thrilled to see the result. :highclap:

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
lord said:
They should do a head to head match,i'd like to know how well the F4 1000r does against the LP640. :naughty:
Hi,

Just wanted to add that i have both the MV 1000R and The Murcielago, and when my bike was stock from 40-200kph the 1000R felt alot quicker than the lambo but from 200-280kph the lambo takes 1st place.

After the mods done to my MV and a few mods done to my Lambo, i can honestly say that my 1000R would "smoke" the lambo. :f4:

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
MVMANIA said:
Hi,

Just wanted to add that i have both the MV 1000R and The Murcielago, and when my bike was stock from 40-200kph the 1000R felt alot quicker than the lambo but from 200-280kph the lambo takes 1st place.

After the mods done to my MV and a few mods done to my Lambo, i can honestly say that my 1000R would "smoke" the lambo. :f4:
You know we're going to need video :stickpoke

The first filmed Lambo Vs. MV competition?

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
admin said:
You know we're going to need video :stickpoke

The first filmed Lambo Vs. MV competition?
Yep that would be a possibilty if i trusted someone who knew how to drive and push a murcielago E-gear to its limits like i do and be old enough and have enough cash to know if they crashed it they'd own it. Cause i would definetly be riding the 1000R in this race :) :f4:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You have right! this is the reason i dont drive it (i am a litle supestition if i drive wheels of other man) and take place the race beetwin MV vs Lambo. the man who have the lambo have a lot of money but there is not fast (i thing). i hope some day to change the mind and make video with un-oficial race. i poison hes mind to bye the desmocedici just to park on the garage and i take ifor full testing :angel: oh god i will be very good person from now ...ok?? back to the realyti :eek:nthecan: if will race i thng in the first 100M the lambo will finish just litle first (4wd) in the 400M the MV take the blood back......but in the 1000m i will see the fat botom of lambo :banghead:

·
Registered
485 Posts
MVMANIA said:
Yep that would be a possibilty if i trusted someone who knew how to drive and push a murcielago E-gear to its limits like i do and be old enough and have enough cash to know if they crashed it they'd own it. Cause i would definetly be riding the 1000R in this race :) :f4:
Can't wait to see it if it happens! Sky is the limit:highclap:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OK! Hera is the original pages from the magazine, i just scanned and send it. the mafia-man is me :naughty: just for fun. have the story of domenico agusta and how hes son take the company and makes bikes. the story of lamborghini who make after the 2 world war whicle for farmers and after a fight with enzo ferrari for the gear box of his car desided to makes special cars better than ferraris etc. etc.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
MVMANIA said:
Yep that would be a possibilty if i trusted someone who knew how to drive and push a murcielago E-gear to its limits.
Love to test drive one Wicked car, you can trust me. :yo:

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
FSL said:
Love to test drive one Wicked car, you can trust me. :yo:
Do you have a driving license :stickpoke :D

Everyone i know wants to drive it, wouldnt blame them it rock :yo:

I know the power on the Murcielago and i know the power of the 1000R
and with the race ECU on the MV, no way can the lambo keep up even though i,ve had straight through pipes and ecu chipped on the lambo.

If you want compare the 1000R i would say put it next to an Enzo then we,re talking :naughty:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts