MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

This is my first post, thanks for accepting me into the forum. :smile2:

My name is Simon. Three months ago, I finally bought my dream bike.

The bike is a 2014 model F4 with ABS and with a lot of custom modifications. Mostly carbon parts all over the bike. Those modifications were made by the previous owner, so all credits to him. I just love the bike, I think he did a great job.

Anyway, hello from Slovenia!...so excited for springtime to come. :f4::f4::f4:

Attachments

·
Registered
7,816 Posts
Welcome and great looking bike.

Reactions: siarts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Welcome nice to see another F4 in the best colour?

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
wow Slovenia, so cool to have MVs there. Welcome aboard mate, ride in good health. Do they have Mv dealers there or will you be servicing the bike yourself?

·
Administrator
20,583 Posts
Welcome to the family !!! That is a very nice looking F4 you have.!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wow Slovenia, so cool to have MVs there. Welcome aboard mate, ride in good health. Do they have Mv dealers there or will you be servicing the bike yourself?
Yes I'm from a small country Slovenia. Somehow I'm lucky to live near Italian border, so I can servicing my bike there. We also have a dealer and authorized service in Slovenia which is also near to my home. Am I lucky or what ? 0:)
I just hope I won't need service for anything else except for regular maintenance.

·
Registered
5,590 Posts
They have a MV dealer in Ljubljana, so why not?

And welcome BTW!!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Hi Marko, thank you !!!
it's so great to see someone from Croatia here :smile2
Actually there are two TV owners from Croatia that are active on this forum, Marko from Dubrovnik and me from Zagreb. There are few more people that are probably following the forum but are not active participants. FYI should you need some help, while in Croatia, feel free to contact me. Best regards!

Marko

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Actually there are two TV owners from Croatia that are active on this forum, Marko from Dubrovnik and me from Zagreb. There are few more people that are probably following the forum but are not active participants. FYI should you need some help, while in Croatia, feel free to contact me. Best regards!

Marko
Thanks Marko,

I am glad to hear that. Probably there are also some other (non active) members from Slovenia here on this forum.
I will definetely contact you whenever I will hit the road and drive to the coast or somewhere else in Croatia. You have so many beautiful scenic roads there.
Let me know, if you come to lake Bled, I live near by. Lets have a drink!

·
Registered
926 Posts
Hi and Welcome to the forum, lovely MV with the proper amount of cylinders!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts