MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I woke up around 4 A.M this morning due to excitement about going to open my new purchase. I got out of bed around 5:15 took a shower to prepare for the 2 hour drive to Oklahoma City to go open my baby. My father and I left around 6:00 A.M., still pitch black outside really quite chilly the car had frost on the windshield. It didn't phase me, as I had so much energy I was ready to go!

We arrive at Bauer MV Agusta around 8:05 Bud Bauer, is moving some cars around in his shop, and has on an MV hat, MV Shirt, and MV Jacket. I think wow sweet real motorcycle guys! He shakes my hand we do our intros, and he brings me out to the shop where I see this...

At this point I am seroiusly excited giddy like a little girl. He makes me feel at home, offers coffee, lets me hang out in the shop, introduces me to the Tech and his Sales Manager. I don't remember their names, B is the tech, he has a thick accent, sounds Italian. The shop is cold, and so they want to get the heater going, I could care less, but contain myself for the time being. Posing for pictures such as this.

I am super pumped! LETS GET THIS BABY OPEN!!!

B Grabs a crowbar and goes to work! I stand back and wait....

almost there

LETS TAKE IT OFF ALREADY!

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh dear god I have wood about now..

Oooh this is all mine.. It comes with a BODY BAG!

One side down!

Almost got 2 sides!

down to taking down the 3rd!

There she sits, waiting to be undressed... Having never seen this color combo, I am itching at the trigger to get it unwrapped.

sweet jesus this is better than I had thought.

B, Me, Sales Manager all stand in awe of the MV Agusta

Why what is that in your hand Chet, ITS THE KEYS!

Fist time Sitting on it!

Up on stands getting ready to be cleaned up, tires, brake rotors, etc...

I have to go sign some papers while he works on it,

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First time starting this bad little girl

WTF Thats not American!

Music to my ears...

She is alive, and firing, B and I talk while she gets warm.

This is better!

Thanks to all of those on here helping me get this thing! Its freaking awesome! Though I do not have it here, I still have to get insurance, the wait will be worth it.

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Sweet! thanks for sharing what I know is a magical moment :mouthwate

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea I know I was looking at that break in not going above 6k for 300 miles, then not above 9k for 300-600 then not above 11k till 1600 miles! Wow thats going to be tough!

·
The Machinist
2,448 Posts
Sweet Jesus that thing is beautiful!!!!:drummer: :f4: :drummer: :yo: :hitit: :drummer: :ahhh:

Congrats Dova! It looks like it was good fun cracking that thing open...like Christmas morning!:D

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
B.Harris you have no idea! It was just like a child waking up on christmas and trying to contain themselves trying not to go feral!

·
The Machinist
2,448 Posts
I just showed my wife the pics. This was her response, " Ahh... it's like he just opened the leg lamp.":laughing:

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks!

Should be about time that move will be coming on non stop.

She is right is whats sad it was like the leg lamp everyone stood in awe of the thing when it was unboxed...lol

1 - 20 of 60 Posts