MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
The thomas.........a wise man (Spartukus, who stole it from me......:naughty:) once said.......

Life is too short for ugly women, and ugly motorcycles. :stickpoke

I know your Aprilia is a great bike, but just look at the two together. Long live the Brutie.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Well...but sometimes....an ugly women (which don't exist by the way)
Are you kidding me? :wtf: You've never seen an ugly woman? Maybe Kentucky has lower standards........:jsm:

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Are you kidding me? :wtf: You've never seen an ugly woman? Maybe Kentucky has lower standards........:jsm:
No I am not kidding....I just never call a woman ugly (calling someone ugly hurts no matter whether it is true or not)....besides...what is ugly to me might be the hottest chick to the guy next to me....I guess I am just too nice of a guy... ;)

·
Registered
6,025 Posts
Nice... :mouthwate

The Aprilia is really growing on me....strongly....
Yes, this is about everything i need.
That is unless they really produce the F3. And if it comes in black/red i will have no choice.
The thomas.........a wise man (Spartukus, who stole it from me......:naughty:) once said.......

I know your Aprilia is a great bike, but just look at the two together. Long live the Brutie.

The RSV4 is truly a damn good sports bike, everyone I know who is lucky enough to own one is absolutely delighted with it.

Sure, in some respects it has broken away from traditional looks as most bikes are doing these days but I certainly wouldn't call it ugly!!

Randy my friend you honestly need to see one in the flesh and more importantly ride one before passing judgement.

:smoking:​

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Yep, i'd agree, here's my ugly one :naughty::naughty:

Attachments

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mmmmmm I love the new RSV4's ..... How does it compare to the brutale??
To me they do totally different jobs, even if the the brutale also was fun on the track when i started doing track days. Later i got a gixxer for that purposeo and the brutale could fucus on what is does best..:naughty:
Now the rsv4 is my track tool of choice, it is really compact, extremely powerful and well balanced.. when I push it to far it just shakes a couple of times before it comfortable balances up again, really a bike to trust!

In performance they cant really be compared, the rsv4 being among the latest of the latest, but i am still sure that the love for the brutale will last longer.. I also love the rsv4 but it will for sure be replaced sometime in the future when a hotter track tool shows up.
The brutale stays, there is deeper relation going on there!:)

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Haha Randy, but cant you see the simularity in attitude in these two?:)
I believe these two are closer related than the brutale and f4 is

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Do you still have the f4R also Mike? that would cause some wonderful decision anxiety when you go out??:)
Nah, I sold it years ago, I tried the two bike thing, it worked with my F4 and Ducati S4R, but I tried it with two sports bikes and I always favoured one over the other, I used to go out to use one and end up not going out on either:confused:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts