MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just thought I would let you all know that admin has updated my album and register so please feel free to view the pictures. Thank you admin.

And a big thanks to Geoff and everyone at emotouk, just about all the accessories listed in my register are from emotouk, exept for the Power Commander.

Please feel free to make comment.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Your bike looks great ... very tastefully done!

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Nice!!! I like the CF flyswatter fairing, the grips, and the rest of the CF bits look great...

Tastefully done, looks very well put together.

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
822 Posts
Love the fly screen, I picked one up a while back too. Hows the visibility out of those mirrors?

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks a lot to everyone, SG the mirrors did take a bit of getting used to but now I have them adjusted correctly they are great. The blue tinting is really cool and cuts out glare. Also no vibration.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
spalding12 said:
great great album
wonderful pictures of a gorgeous bike
thanks for the pm to tell me about it as well

i really appreciate that
No worries Greg, I can see what all the fuss has been about now, this bike is unreal. I went for a 160km ride on the weekend with a mate on his GSXR 1000, fantastic.

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
Will you stop adding bits to it!! I'm sick of playing catch-up with you! :)

Great pix - it looks fantastic!

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sventekoz said:
Will you stop adding bits to it!! I'm sick of playing catch-up with you! :)

Great pix - it looks fantastic!
Thanks John, I can't stop now though I have lots more to go but without going overboard. Sorry I missed you call on Sunday, very busy and Mum headed back down South last night. I will try again on friday, sorry but I have to plan this far ahead, take care.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Hi Aussie MV, which license plate holder is that? I'm in Aus as well and am looking for something a little more subtle than the standard holder.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
rents said:
Hi Aussie MV, which license plate holder is that? I'm in Aus as well and am looking for something a little more subtle than the standard holder.

Hi mate how are you, the number plate holder was the standard one I believe. I just got them to take all the crap off it a put the plate back on. I also ordered the clear tail lights from emotouk.

Hope this helps, your S looks great, don't go riding in the suit though will you :rolleyes:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
Aussie MV said:
No worries Greg, I can see what all the fuss has been about now, this bike is unreal. I went for a 160km ride on the weekend with a mate on his GSXR 1000, fantastic.
Who won? :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts