MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guy's,
to all you brutale riders out there in particular Ozzie ones but overseas may also get this, my bike has now appeared in a 3 page spread of Rapid magazine, and not a bad story to go with it as well, enjoy!!!

cheers

James

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
I am not really a magazine kind of guy but seeing as one of our own is in there, I will pop into the library (read newsagent) at lunchtime and have a look :)

·
Registered
988 Posts
Very cool James :yo: I recognized it as yours straight away :brutale: Beautiful bike :smoking: True style never shouts.

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Nice article & awesome pics, they really highlight the beauty of the bike & your personalisation of it! Did they send you copies of the pics? They would be excellent in your album, actually you should scan & upload the article into you album. Sweet :yo:

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Mvista, they said they would send me the pics once it was in so i will email them in a day or so and see if they could send me some, i agree i think a few of them in the album would be great.

james

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Yes, you need to stay on top of them or (usually) nothing happens, I know that from experience. Look forward to seeing uploaded once you have them - that is one gorgeous Brute! :drummer:

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
thought it was yours mate.....looking good.

how did you get them to do a story on the MV??

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey Adam,
all I did was send them in some pictures of it and told them the story of what i wanted to achieve with the bike, it was also featured in November's edition as the winner of " My Ride" section. When they replied to tell me i had won the my ride section they also asked if they could then do a proper photo shoot and story on it to cover a few pages, of course i agreed straight away and the photo shoot took place beginning of Oct 09. I guess it coulod be that you dont normally see that many Brutales or MV's that have had a full respray and lots of other parts thrown at them as they're expensive enough and of course you dont want your bike to look like a dogs dinner which i guess can happen quite easily when it comes to designing a paint scheme, hence mine is not radical just different enough to stand out and be a one off.

mind you i cant wait to get it back from Zenodamper, he's fitted the rear shock and just waiting for the outer forks to come back from anodizing as they are going from black to Ohlins Gold!!

cheers

James

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
yep saw this as i just bpught the magazine
very nice indeed
along with the rapid magaZINE i also bought the latest aMCN, where tamburini son unveiled a brutale tamburini

1 - 12 of 12 Posts