MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*For somereason...I couldn't edit anything...so I posted a new topic...please delete old thread!!!!*

Basically a cut/paste from myspace....

Here's a clothing sponsor I picked up. I'm the only biker currently on "The Local Team", but we'll se what the future hold for us... They've got some DOPE clothing. I did a little photo shoot today, and here's how things turned out...pretty sick!

You can view his myspace here:
http://www.myspace.com/getlocalized

You can view his entire line of clothes here:
http://www.getlocalized.com

As far as his clothing line, check back on both links as he's coming up with a new line (his 2nd line) this September, and it's a BUNCH of things from hats to argyles and a new 'premier' line, so it should be pretty sick.

I shot those on a Sony T5 (5.1mp) on a timer...so it took a couple takes to get a satisfactory image, but it worked out I think! LMK what you think!

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not much one for taking many photos, I do more point-shoot kinda pics....more or less recreational photography just to capture the moment. I really want an SLR with a wide angle lense, but I need a camera I can take places in my pocket that also takes semi-decent video quality and has the best macro for a point-shoot type of camera. So, the T5 fit the bill. The T7 is smaller, but being that it is, it also is heavier, and also doesn't have a tripod mount...

Also, the T5 has a water housing:

I haven't bought one yet, but I need to for the water sports...

It's a pretty decent camera. People are actually surprised by the picture quality...

Picturetrail dumbs down the resolution, but that picture is actually amazingly sharp and detailed.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
oicdn said:
I'm not much one for taking many photos, I do more point-shoot kinda pics....more or less recreational photography just to capture the moment. I really want an SLR with a wide angle lense, but I need a camera I can take places in my pocket that also takes semi-decent video quality and has the best macro for a point-shoot type of camera. So, the T5 fit the bill. The T7 is smaller, but being that it is, it also is heavier, and also doesn't have a tripod mount...

Also, the T5 has a water housing:

I haven't bought one yet, but I need to for the water sports...

It's a pretty decent camera. People are actually surprised by the picture quality...

Picturetrail dumbs down the resolution, but that picture is actually amazingly sharp and detailed.
that is a very cool shot
i have always loved eyeball shots

yes..... the BEST camera is the one you can carry with you.... no doubt about that

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 5 of 5 Posts