MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's my 208 910s I got a couple weeks ago. No stranger to MV's though, as I did have a 750s Brutale a few years back. Missed the Brutale so got another one. It had around 1100 miles on the clock when I picked her up, in like new condition.

Funny thing is, I hated the orange when I first saw pics of it. Changed my mind obviously when I saw it in person.

Waiting for the carbon fiber rear seat cover, small frame cover, and the tail sections to show up.

Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah...it's one of those colors you have to see it in person to like it. But it is definitely a polarizing color for sure. People will either love it or hate it. It is eye catching. It's one of the reasons why I replaced the front fender (orange) to the carbon fiber version. I am replacing the rear seat with the carbon fiber as well. I think then it will look a bit more aggressive and subdued. :)

Mike

·
Registered
178 Posts
How do the pipes sound?? I'm going to change mine I think, but I dont like the sound of Japanese I4's with pipes...does growl or have a buzzy whine?

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How do the pipes sound?? I'm going to change mine I think, but I dont like the sound of Japanese I4's with pipes...does growl or have a buzzy whine?
Hard to describe, but I would say they are definitely not buzzy/whiny. I like them because they are not overly loud, but you will definitely hear it. It has a deep growl and maintains MV's unique sound characteristics. I am eventually going to add the Arrors midpipe to get rid of the box underneath.

Arrows makes really good exhausts. Had them on my old Duc Monster S4R as well.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Im 2 seconds away from pushing the confirm button on the full pipes and ecu from that evolutionitalan site. also thinking of the belypan.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Im literally about to push the confirm button on buying the full exhaust system and ecu as well as belly pan off that evolution bike site. No idea if they are decent or not. New to MV. I want to try and get max performance out of the bike.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not sure about the bar end mirrors. Do they grow on you after a while?
Aesthetically, most folks like the mirrors or they don't. I don't mind them that much. It does clean up the handlebar area a bit since nothing is protruding upward anymore.

Functionally in my opinion they work better since they don't really vibrate and the field of view is nice.

Mike

·
Administrator
20,391 Posts
The orange Brutale is awesome...also very rare. Only a few in the USA (like 35 or so).
The carbon Arrows cans look good on it, as does the carbon front fender.
If you take out the dB killers it will be a bit lean. Check with Chris (X81) about a Microtech, or look for the "kit ECU" if you are going to get the headers and cat-less mid-pipe.
Good looking bike...congrats.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Im 2 seconds away from pushing the confirm button on the full pipes and ecu from that evolutionitalan site. also thinking of the belypan.
I got the bellypan as well...bought it used from a fellow member here. Not sure how it's going to look on the bike but I got a great deal on it so it's worth a look.

Mike

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The orange Brutale is awesome...also very rare. Only a few in the USA (like 35 or so).
The carbon Arrows cans look good on it, as does the carbon front fender.
If you take out the dB killers it will be a bit lean. Check with Chris (X81) about a Microtech, or look for the "kit ECU" if you are going to get the headers and cat-less mid-pipe.
Good looking bike...congrats.
Thanks for the great info!

Mike

·
Registered
241 Posts
I saw the bike in person and I must say that the orange really works. It looks great with CF pieces for sure. If you get tired of it you know where to reach me!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Man I havent seen an orange Brute....but the pics sure makes it look great. The CF goes reaaaally well. Nice bike congrats

1 - 20 of 20 Posts