MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank´s to all the great information and comments on this forum I purchased a month ago a 910R which I picked yesterday. It is awesome. My dealer says it is the first one to be delivered in North America. I will try to post some pictures in the days to come.

I rode the first 200 kms. today and I´ll be glad to answer any questions you guys may have regarding these wonderful piece of art.

Saludos,

R.T.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
WOW! Congrats!!! I'm excited to see pictures. If you want to send me hi-res you can e-mail them to me at [email protected] and I can assist in setting up your album. You can also upload them directly into an album you can create via the MV CP or Gallery -> User submission area -> [top right drop-down] new nested album

Let us know how it is!

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Yeah, lets see some pics Elcho. :) We also want to see you sitting on the bike grinning from ear to ear. :smoking:

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
elcho2 said:
I´ll be glad to answer any questions you guys may have regarding these wonderful piece of art.
Where is mine????????????????????????????????/ :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Juan is a bad boy

Juan is a BAD boy. He posts some fast action F4 pic, and now waits like some traitor for a new 910R. It just isn't right. YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT :laughing: :laughing: !

Wait Juan, for the oportunity to sit on a naked racer. Comfy, refined and able to blast away, agile and a pleasure through the twists, throttle steady not jerky, and brakes real fine, stoppy but not too much unless some bitch is turning in front of you and deceleration is needed quickly.

Todays short chilly intro ride confirms that this cycle is a fun ride, a naked toy that medium sized riders will love. I enjoyed the upright position for a change, and could see myself tearing up any of my routes with big :) :) :) 's.

But, I'm sorry to say...as it sits in my garage...(it ain't no Tamburini :king: ). You guys will enjoy this bike!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I´ll try to post some pictures soon. Regarding riding impressions as you all know the bike is very powerful and the brakes are outstanding. But what impressed me the most was the front suspension and the overall stability at any speed and while cornering. My other ride is a BMW GS 1200R which is a great twisties machine if ridden hard, but the overall package of the 910R is from another planet. It just nails corners while feeling very secure.

On the other hand torque is everywhere. It feels that you could use only one gear. Regarding the wind issue, I felt very comfortable all the way up to 130 kph. I never had a naked bike before but if you have a nice helmet and earplugs I can tell you that this issue is very overrated it won´t bother at all. Now I understand why naked bikes are so popular in Europe. With the Brutale you have the best of both worlds a sportbike with a reasonably comfortable riding position.

I couldn´t ride today but I will keep you posted. And to you all waiting I know what it feels like but these bike will worth every minute and every penny. Trust me. :smoking:

Saludos,

R.T.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
I'm a bad boy me :laughing: :)

Get some pics up so I can drool some more!!!!!

·
Registered
756 Posts
I'm still without a 910R or info on its whereabouts :cussing: MVItalian/Airfuel...any news from your dealers? My dealer is trying to determine if the bikes were actually shipped last Friday.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Mine came in yesterday at 4:00. Still in the crate. Picking it up on Thursday at 10:00. Want to pick it up tomorrow but the dealer is backed up with set up on bikes. I'm still going to try to get it tomorrow. Can......Not......Wait!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) MVorBMW what's going on!!!! I thought that I was going to read a write-up about your ride on the R tonight.

·
Registered
456 Posts
slo-zone said:
Do you know if it came with the rear stand and what about the exhaust?
Rear stand yes, exhaust no. 3 to 4 weeks on the exhaust. I was hoping for it but now I can have it dyno'd with and without.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Pestered dealer today.(New York city) :cussing:

I have VIN and insurance. :)

He has bill of lading no bike yet! :cussing:

Hopefully i'll pick it up Thursday. :grin:

What's with the people west of here getting bikes? :mad:

Don't worry, you will know when I get it! :smoking:

John T

·
Registered
456 Posts
airfuel said:
Pestered dealer today.(New York city) :cussing:

What's with the people west of here getting bikes? :mad:

John T
I thought the same thing John. I thought for sure you and MVorBMW would be the first to get the bikes. Strange.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Bizzare that the bikes start in PA and get to WI before NY and CT. I'm gonna give my dealer another call in the am :stickpoke. I think you have a very good dealer out there in WI. At least one crate has arrived :) :)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts