MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes my 910R has finally arrived. It came with MV Corse pipes and chip! got it installed and rode it home! Sweet sound! Cannotwait to take it out for a proper ride!
twnf4 :laughing:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
twnf4 said:
Yes my 910R has finally arrived. It came with MV Corse pipes and chip! got it installed and rode it home! Sweet sound! Cannotwait to take it out for a proper ride!
twnf4 :laughing:
congrats to you
i can't wait until mine comes in very soon
i wonder if the 910Rs coming to the US will have the Corse midpipe and slip-ons as well?

i surely hope so
wow
wow
wow

can you please post some sound files today
pretty please with sugar on top.. :)

i hope that didn't sound too desperate :eek:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will try to get the sound uploaded. but it will might take a while i am going on a business trip. Will do it first thing when i come back.
I really love the sound!

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
spalding12 said:
the exhaust is stunning
but IS it the standard unit for all 2007 Brutale 910Rs?
Per chance not? It would be a shame to give up a full Ti exhaust system for those extra $$$ That would make me a ta ta upset.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
My corse pipes came with the bike as standard. All the 910R sold here in Taiwan cmae with them. My rear Huggers are Corse huggers.
twnf4

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
twnf4 said:
My corse pipes came with the bike as standard. All the 910R sold here in Taiwan cmae with them. My rear Huggers are Corse huggers.
twnf4
thanks
this is what i wanted to hear
my "R" will be here in 2 weeks
i hope that the US bikes will have the same setup...
i LOVE that midpipe that gets rid of the unsightly collector on the "S"

i surely hope that you can find a way to post a sound file of that exhaust
i bet it is very very sweet

thanks SO MUCH for your answer

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 20 of 28 Posts