MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i wouldn't have believed it myself
but... here's how it is different:

1. it is louder.... NOT obnoxiously so.... but, it's more erotic sounding than ever

2. the burbling on decel is quite reminiscent of a race bike... i LOVE it

3. it pulls more like a freight train than ever. there is definitely a "seat-of-the-pants" dyno increase in horsepower

4. 75% of my fuel injection nightmares have ended. the bike is SMOOTHER than ever..... no pic iii/no dyno.... but, smoother. YES, i will STILL buy that pc iii-USB and have the bike properly dyno'd, but i am SHOCKED as to how much better this included EPROM has made the bike

i am THRILLED with the outcome.... well worth the wait....

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
756 Posts
Totally agree...it's a different animal with the exhaust...at least sounds and feels like it. :)

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)

·
Registered
756 Posts
I'm bringing my bike to John/Airfuel for the pc next week...so will leave that in his capable hands :)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Awesome news on the exhaust Greg!
My setup should be showing up tomorrow and getting put on this week, very very excited. :yo:

MVorBMW: "I'm bringing my bike to John/Airfuel for the pc next week...so will leave that in his capable hands"

Figures that when I didn't have an MV, Airfuel was 50 miles away, now that I'd love to have him play with mine, he's 3000. :tongue:
Dah well, I'll make it work. :ahhh:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jammen said:
Awesome news on the exhaust Greg!
My setup should be showing up tomorrow and getting put on this week, very very excited. :yo:

MVorBMW: "I'm bringing my bike to John/Airfuel for the pc next week...so will leave that in his capable hands"

Figures that when I didn't have an MV, Airfuel was 50 miles away, now that I'd love to have him play with mine, he's 3000. :tongue:
Dah well, I'll make it work. :ahhh:
he's 1225 miles from my house
maybe he should begin a MOBILE DYNO CAREER :)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
27 Posts
Glad that everything worked out for you Greg. Sorry it took so long and thanks again for being patient and understanding.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Pleased all worked out OK. I think this sort of problem and it resolution just makes a bike special... if you can live with it in the meantime. Glad you persevered.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
The exhaust and chip are well worth it and really make these bike sound SO nice!

Husky wanted to see a picture of the blued pipes of my Ti system, here they are.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 36 Posts