MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She arrived today! That's not me in the pic :). They sent it to me from the shop. I pick it up tomorrow.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Hi,tommy
Cong. On Your New Bike
You Gonna Be Super Happy, Cause I'm
Take Care

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
1. Congrats!

2. You are not going to get any sleep tonight. Its going to be a LOOOOOOONG ass 24 hours my friend :D

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! Figures it is raining here all week and probably wont be able to ride it... Texas weather! I may end up leaing it at the dealer to Saturday. It's gonna be hard!

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
You think the picture is great?? Wait till your arse hits the seat!! Good for you picking the fastest color.:mouthwate

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've heard it will quite different from my 07... I love that bike.

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Congrats on your new bike!!
Looks awesome in black too.
Looking forward to hearing details of what you think of it once you're out carving up the streets.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Congrats. Nice bike, nice color. Should go well with your Viper and the other brethrens in your garage. :)

Mike

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
The front fender doesnt look half bad on the black one. Sticks out like a sore thumb on the other colors though.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Damn I love this forum... You guys take my already crazy excitement to whole another level!

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Is anyone els going to dump the star wheels for Brembo Ultralights? Or am I the only one who think that was a dtep backwards? I mean I love how they look, but the weight buggs me.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
More comfort will be nice... out of all my bikes the 07 F4 by far wears on wrists on a long ride. I like the "lighter" feel part... though the heavier feel of my F4 to my other bikes has never realy bothered me. I am not a super aggressive rider though.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
nice bike, I'm jealous!

Still waiting on pro italia to get me a est on shipping....he contacted me and said he would get back to me....so fingers crossed.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Congratulations

Sweet ride Tommy.

Just wondering who your salesman was (Elvis / JC / Shawn)?

I love doing business there and Johnathan is a fantastic MV tech.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Brembo...

Is anyone els going to dump the star wheels for Brembo Ultralights? Or am I the only one who think that was a dtep backwards? I mean I love how they look, but the weight buggs me.
The stock 2010 MV F4 rims are light BREMBO FORGED wheels that are very strong for road use...:smoking:

I put carbon fiber rims on my R1 and they made a BIG differance but cost BIG money, Plus i like the stock wheels on the F4...:naughty:

So no new wheels for me, Just the 5 stars and enjoy this bad boy...:mouthwate

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
The stock 2010 MV F4 rims are light BREMBO FORGED wheels that are very strong for road use...:smoking:

I put carbon fiber rims on my R1 and they made a BIG differance but cost BIG money,Plus i like the stock wheels on the F4...:naughty:

So no new wheels for me, Just the 5 stars and enjoy this bad boy...:mouthwate
The wheels weight looked pretty light based on what was reported in Road Racing world (I believe 25 lbs front & 25 lbs rear) when compared to the other bike that I know has forged wheels (the Aprilia RSV4 Factory).

·
Registered
141 Posts
Light...

The wheels weight looked pretty light based on what was reported in Road Racing world (I believe 25 lbs front & 25 lbs rear) when compared to the other bike that I know has forged wheels (the Aprilia RSV4 Factory).
That's what i was thinking, The weight looked good...:f4:

1 - 20 of 73 Posts