MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys/Gals - I did a review of my opinions/experiences so far with my Brutale on my blog. It's more intended for folks that aren't as familiar with the bikes as you all are but I wanted to throw it out there for anyone considering the bike as their next purchase.

linky

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Jef

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
:highclap:impressive write-up jeff. knowledge and emotion

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Good write-up Jeff. Thank you for sharing this with us.

·
Premium Member
2,569 Posts
Really nice work Jeff - extremely well written and a great 'owners' view.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Very nice write-up and beautiful pictures!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone. It took some time to put it together so I really appreciate the feedback.

I have not put a passenger on it. My wife would be one, but she rides her own and is more interested in piloting it than riding b*tch.

I honestly don't know why they even put passenger accommodations on the bike except maybe for "emergency hot chick rescue" :naughty:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Jeff,
We should get together for a ride sometime. I'm only minutes away in Clinton. I got my 1078 from Trebour as well.
Steve

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jeffk, took mine out for a spin last night....and totally agree with all you've mentioned...! Awesome bike...great choice....!
Thanks - you too. I'd like to get to Scotland after seeing the "you are going to die" thread of ADV - beautiful country there and looks just stunning for riding!

Too bad it's so Japanesey. (joking)
Well I'm not painting the rising sun on mine anytime soon :naughty:

Jeff,
We should get together for a ride sometime. I'm only minutes away in Clinton. I got my 1078 from Trebour as well.
Steve
There are a few of us in the area but you're definitely the closest to me (that I'm aware of). I'm reluctant to setup a group ride because of the weather lately, but it would be cool to get a few of us together too. I'll PM you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts