MV Agusta Forum banner

My 1000R

8K views 54 replies 18 participants last post by  lk 
#1 ·

It rocks!!! Dunno about the power yet, have to brake it in first. It steers a lil heavier then my K5 but is MUCH more stable in corners. Damn, it feels like it on rails...
Brakes are good to!!

I'll try to make some action pics on sunday.

GreetZ

See less See more
#10 ·
Very nice bike. :conveyer: Looking better and better. MV Manhattan, interesting stable with RS and K1200s. Interested to get your impressions on the difference.

#12 ·
That is sweet! Congratulations!

#13 ·
Thanks! I had a bit of difficulty justifying keeping them both, but the fact is they are very different. The RS is much more comfortable but still sporty enough that it holds its own against sportbikes. Took it cross country a couple years ago and was quite comfy. The S is an animal and lots more fun to ride, but i dont think i could do a 700mile day on it! The harder decision lately is whether to ride the S or the Duc- they're both shitloads of fun!!

MVorBMW said:
Very nice bike. :conveyer: Looking better and better. MV Manhattan, interesting stable with RS and K1200s. Interested to get your impressions on the difference.

#23 ·
Very nice bike, congrats!

#26 ·
MV Manhattan said:
Thanks! I had a bit of difficulty justifying keeping them both, but the fact is they are very different. The RS is much more comfortable but still sporty enough that it holds its own against sportbikes. Took it cross country a couple years ago and was quite comfy. The S is an animal and lots more fun to ride, but i dont think i could do a 700mile day on it! The harder decision lately is whether to ride the S or the Duc- they're both shitloads of fun!!
I love my K12s, which is good for intermediate rides. I don't do too much touring so thinking about trading in my R1200GS for an F4. Test riding a 1000 today (weather permitting). The riding position seems too radical for me...but I want to give it a chance. Absolutely beautiful bike. Dealer has an '05 red/silver demo 1000. :guitarist

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.