MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My 1000R Project

Hi all,

Just thought i would share with you the progress of my bike as it will be at both london motorshows...

As im making this bike a one off for my self ideas copied off my bike are welcome just try not to copy whole bike guys :yo: :stopp:

Attachments

·
Registered
926 Posts
Nice, not sure about the wheel paint though. Look forward to seeing it at the show.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those pictures dont do it justice trust me cause the bike was photographed in a badly lighten area. I,ll also be at the show so i,ll see you there chris and we,ll see if you change your mind :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
:banghead:
MVMANIA said:
WOW! what a way to disapprove someone elses taste. Thanx for the input mate.. :flickoff:
sorry bud, no harm done.you put the pictures up there.it's your bike project who cares what i think.that "one-off" senna painted spoke thing only works with the 5-spoke star wheels.i hope that's harmless enough.wait,just in case,nice bike what an original wheel effect,great job. :stir:

·
Registered
25 Posts
MVMANIA said:
just a little advice so you dont offend others, we just dont expect irrational comments been thrown on threads by newbies. We keep a certain standard as alvin the admin and others will tell you. Certain comments will not be tolerated. No harm done mate :)
whatever!

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
jmrudnicki said:
new hope, pa must be a really nice place. great job on the F4 1000 R project MVMANIA.
Thanx, i still have to put the bike on the dyno within the next two week. I will post up results as soon as i have them and hopefully a video will be submitted to media. :yo:

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
iccarrefF41000 said:
WOW! what a way to ruin a beautiful set of 10 spokes. :barfalot:
:jsm: Calm down a little :) everyone has different tastes and what they want/expect from their bike, whenever I have visited other boards there is a fair amount of mud slinging going on, thankfully this board is somewhat more civilised, and there is an awful lot of real good information here, maybe next time you don't like/approve of, try something along these lines.................

"Nice job on the wheels, but not to my taste" :) :)

1 - 20 of 84 Posts