MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
Many of those prices are sad, some are downright laughable, and other are clearly scams.

·
Living the Dream
2,758 Posts
If only my wife could understand that motorcycles need a happy home, just like animals!

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
We should start a MV rescue organization supported by MV owners. It would help keep the values of their machines up. We could set it up by region and together coordinate the resale prices of used MVs. Like a cartel. :D

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Where you been Loco...?

·
Registered
150 Posts
I thought the prices were good, I coiuld sell in USA and buy here in the UK where you can get a new F41000R for £999

·
Registered
289 Posts

Does anyone know if there is still a $5000.00 rebate on new old inventory. I heard it would end at end of March, but may go on through April.

·
Registered
227 Posts
My understanding is that every dealer is different depending upon their motivation to move the bikes. I suggest making them an offer.

·
Registered
587 Posts
We should start a MV rescue organization supported by MV owners. It would help keep the values of their machines up. We could set it up by region and together coordinate the resale prices of used MVs. Like a cartel. :D

I like that idea, :) I wanted to do that with all the 02 Mille & Mille R.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
our bikes deserves the best price in the market! if anybody has any idea bring it on!!!!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Oh to dream...

As Janis Joplin would have put it :

Oh Lord won't you buy me a MV Agusta, my friends all ride Ducati's, I must make amends. Worked hard all my life time, no help from my friends, so Oh Lord, won't you buy me a MV Agusta.

:brutale:

·
Registered
209 Posts
F4 1000R average cost

Hello MV owners I am looking at purchasing a F4 1000R and the best price I have seen so far is in the $14,000 range. Has anyone seen anything lower? I am thinking that this is the best I am going to find right?

·
Registered
227 Posts
Hi Chris,

I would say $14K is the best I've seen for a new one. You may be able to find a late model used one at a better price from a motivated seller.

·
Registered
209 Posts
New!?

Sorry Scott, I did not mention that I was talking about a used F4 1000R. $14k new sounds too good to be true where did you see this?

·
Banned
2,732 Posts
I thought the prices were good, I coiuld sell in USA and buy here in the UK where you can get a new F41000R for £999
surely you mean £9,999

but yes its changed days when you can purchase an MV here in the U.K. cheaper than in the usa, wasnt than long ago I was looking into purchasing in the u.s. and shipping

how the tide has turned

·
Registered
227 Posts
Hi Chris,

1) There's the post by MVKyle (post #14)

http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=22119&page=2

leftover brand new 07 f4r's are 13,200 at my dealer right now.

This is in WI, not exactly close to you , but maybe worth a look.

On the same thread there is a used 2007 F4 w/1300 miles for $13,000! - FL bike - jessewallace
-- he said he would take $12K for his bike.

2) Then there's the following link started by Allan that shows a rumored price for a demo at $15.5K - The Sales manager gave Allan an offer for a 312 demo at $18K OTD - see second page.

http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=22259

Price check: What's a good price for a left over 2008 312R?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the juicy details:

1) Spectrum MV Agusta gave up the MV sales franchise on March 1st. Their still doing parts and service but "taking a temporary hiatus on new sales". They'll still take in used ones. The have two MVs on a close out sale.

2) Dealer rumor mill said they would sell their left over 2007 F4R bi-posto demo model for $15,500 while their sites says $20,999
I think Spectrum in Irvine is worth a look. They are motivated to sell their MV's. Their salesman, John is a good guy to deal with. Other sales people are good to work with too. My buddy bought a 2008 - 1098 Ducati from them and they are so low pressure that he had a hard time convincing them he was ready to buy his bike, not just kicking tires.

Good Luck,
-Scott

1 - 20 of 21 Posts