MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
5,573 Posts
Noooo... No MV's in the rain :stopp: :jsm: the factory will get the bikes back :D :D :D

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sgcullen said:
Is that a real Corse or one of the Alkatraxx look alikes? I noticed something under the CRC Design but couldn't make it out. Glad to see there's another one running around!

Steve
It's even weirder. It is a original MV corse kit bolted on to an AGO!! See the red frame. It does not match as they have a different tint.

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
spalding12 said:
fantastic pictures
love to see bikes riding in the rain
did any group rides follow, or precede this "meeting?"

we'd love to hear about those, too

great thread
Next week there will another one with a BBQ afterwards.
Bad thing was the weather as there was only one ancient bike and we could not leave it alone so he set the pace for all of. But most drive very carefully in the rain especially when having supercorsas on a 1000R with only 100 miles on it.

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Whew, I felt like a warm cup of hot chocolate after those pics! Then I realized it wasn't raining here, it is 106 DEGREES!

Very nice pictures and thanks for sharing them...

Griff
twoeleven

...Wait a minute...Isn't that a French Bulldog???

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
hb88xx said:
Next week there will another one with a BBQ afterwards.
Bad thing was the weather as there was only one ancient bike and we could not leave it alone so he set the pace for all of. But most drive very carefully in the rain especially when having supercorsas on a 1000R with only 100 miles on it.
hmmmm
i wish i could have some of that BBQ :)
glad you were riding safely

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 14 of 14 Posts