MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any MV owners or better riders in Kentucky.?
Lived here now for three years and never saw one except my own.
:stickpoke

·
Administrator
20,103 Posts
The registry lists 4 Kentucky owners. Check it out.

·
Registered
16 Posts
i see that this is a pretty old post, but I live in KY and im looking to buy a MV. How do you check the registry by state? I can only do it by model.

There are no dealers around here and I want to test ride a brutale 910. I just hope one of the few people that have them around here is nice enough to let me try it out

·
Registered
113 Posts
I own a house in KY...does that count?

Course its an extra one that I'd love to sell. Anyone looking for real estate in the Blue Grass State?!?! Give you a good deal! I'm thru KY all the time for work but live in PA now.

·
Registered
16 Posts
haha..I live in eastern KY, but I go to school in Louisville. So if you ever pass through on it let me know.

I really want to take one for a ride before I decide to buy one. I'm sure I will be pleased with it, but more than likely im going to have to travel VERY far when I buy it. So I just want to make sure.

·
Registered
24 Posts
i see that this is a pretty old post, but I live in KY and im looking to buy a MV. How do you check the registry by state? I can only do it by model.

There are no dealers around here and I want to test ride a brutale 910. I just hope one of the few people that have them around here is nice enough to let me try it out

Click on the Members list above and then open search members.Scroll down to location and type in Kentucky.Looks like only one member now.

·
Registered
16 Posts
That bad for my chances of getting to test ride one, but I really love the Idea of being one of the few people who have one.

And thanks for the instructions!

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
My parents used to live in Owensboro, does that count?

·
Registered
144 Posts
I live 30 minutes east of Ashland, KY in West Virginia. There is a dealer in Northeast Ohio near Canton. (about 4 hours from you) Don't have a brutale for you to try but if you have your own bike and want to ride let me know. Christian

·
Registered
16 Posts
I rode my R6 right by you when I had it. Me and and a couple buddies rode up to Huntington. I'll probably buy either this Fall (if I can get a good deal) or next spring. I'm pretty anxious to get one, but I just bought a ring..haha. So I need to save up a little more cash.

You got some pretty good roads around there? I just drove by didn't really get to explore or anything.
and what you riding?

·
Registered
144 Posts
The tamburini, 90 zx7, Rg500 Gamma, Concours 14 and the two Ysr50s have street plastics on them. The 1098 and both Aprilia Mille's are racebikes. Let me know if you are passing through on the way to Hawks Nest on given weekend. If I am not racing I'll tag along. Christian

·
Registered
16 Posts
where do you race? I didnt realize there were a track around here. I never really looked for one, but now I'd like to check it out.
and how much is it?

nice garage though. pretty impressive.

·
Registered
144 Posts
There is a track that has been built but not open yet in Kentucky about 30 min. south of Cincy off I-71,Its called Bluegrass Motorsports Park. I race Mid- Ohio (1 hr northeast of Columbus) Nelson Ledges (30 min east of Akron), Grattan Michigan (Grand Rapids) I do trackdays at Putnam -(they don't have sanctioned races anymore because of mgmt.) 30 min west of Indianapolis. Beaver Run (near Pittsburgh) Summit Point (eastern panhandle of WV) and a whole bunch of Southeast circuits (Road Atlanta, CMP, Roebling, VIR, Daytona, Jennings, Barber) as well as New Jersey Motorsports. Trackdays usually run $150-200/day. The above mentioned tracks all have trackdays groups there as well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts