MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I brought my 07 F41000R to Laguna to watch the AMA Superbike race and parked my baby in the free lot and walked into the paddock area and ran into my old mechanic riding around on his scooter and he said why didn't I park my MV at his spot with the other 2 MV's. So he gave me his Team pass and brought her down and we 2 07's and a 05 F4! I was pretty sweet! :yo:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Nice!!!

So who's F41000R (Black) was parked in front of Ghiradelli's Chocolates on Cannery Row on Saturday night??? I've got pictures to prove it, I'll post them later...That notorious green and purple swirled F4 was down there too, other side of the street. Not too many bikes out that night, it was kinda quiet...

Sorry I missed you guys up there...Anyone see the clown on the Zuma scooter riding around the track with the two stunt riders? That was me!

What a trip!

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Doxtream, Amer-- I missed meeting you guys this weekend. I was supposed to go with Indy to Laguna, but I am not able to ride the bike for very long right now. Hopefully I will be fit to ride soon and be able to make it down to San Jose soon to get some riding in. I may even be able to make it as far down as Lodi ;)

·
Registered
422 Posts
RobP said:
Doxtream, Amer-- I missed meeting you guys this weekend. I was supposed to go with Indy to Laguna, but I am not able to ride the bike for very long right now. Hopefully I will be fit to ride soon and be able to make it down to San Jose soon to get some riding in. I may even be able to make it as far down as Lodi ;)
Hey Rob,

Yeah I rode down with Mike, he mentioned you may come down. Perhaps next time and hope to meet ya soon.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I did have the plate mounted on the swingarm but it blew off at 183mph.! You can still see the corner of the plate attached to the screw. I got pulled over by the police on the way to will call and he said I was speeding, passing on the right, no plate and told him it was there but blew off!! He didn't give me a ticket and said "Nice Bike"

·
Registered
265 Posts
Doxtream said:
I...other 2 MV's. So he gave me his Team pass and brought her down and we 2 07's and a 05 F4! I was pretty sweet! :yo:
Hey Ryan, nice to meet ya down there. It was funny to come back to the pits after the races and see another black F4R park by Amer and me!!!
I'll need to trailer Amer and another buddy out to Sac to RobP's and we'll ride your roads out there one weekend.
MikeR

1 - 16 of 16 Posts