MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As many of the UK members may already know, there is an MV meet at the new London Flagship showroom SW3 3DD on 17th April, who’s up for that? Would be great to see those of you there from last years meet and indeed meet some new faces. I understand will all be outside with hot drinks n refreshments available. Not exactly a beautiful scenic ride into SW3, but a meet all the same... 👍

·
Registered
436 Posts
That would be awesome, but it's a loooonnnngg way from DD10 to London! Lol. Maybe there will be a meet at the Scottish dealership one day!!

Sent from my Phone 2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That would be awesome, but it's a loooonnnngg way from DD10 to London! Lol. Maybe there will be a meet at the Scottish dealership one day!!

Sent from my Phone 2 using Tapatalk
I’ll be up in September, all things being well 👍

·
Registered
587 Posts
Looking to do NC500, maybe able to meet u en route...
its funny that i have been thinking of doing that i have done half of it on the east side of inverness not been down the west side every time I look at it its always pissing down although i have had frequent trips to fort William and the green welly stop . keep in touch.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Not for me, over 3 hours each way on the M1 is not so exciting. Maybe a mid year meet closer to the middle of the country would be good.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Think the weather will rain this one off, will organise a meet in summer as per last year, maybe a different route.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts