MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Are you going to do it like that :smoking: Pete?

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
odonata said:
I was wondering about that but I thought this was an earlier picture taken before the RG3 was installed?
This is just photshop with the old exhausts made to look like the rG3's...
since this photo, the carbon has been completely clearcoated, carbon front guard and RG3's....

I'll take some more pics soon..it's looking pretty nice
I'd love to add the 10 spokes when and if I get the cash...

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think I've ruffled enough feathers in other threads about watches !!!

Here's a pic after the RG3's went on and the carbon parts had just been clear coated....crap photo but you get the idea.
The clear coat over the carbon has really given the old girl a nice lift...

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Triple Seven said:
great, im never going to live this one down.............. :argue: :toothless
Only "TIME" will heal all wounds my friend. :toothless
Mate...If I had a watch like that, I'd sell it too...for 10 spoke wheels :guitarist

Oh...your Gladio is absolutely gorgeous by the way. Don't sell that to buy things for your new house !

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Velocemoto said:
I'll take some more pics soon..it's looking pretty nice
I'd love to add the 10 spokes when and if I get the cash...
What about the wife's hot water!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
john said:
What about the wife's hot water!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
This is the problem when financially challenged riders like myself fall for motorcycles like the F4....I found the leak in the hot water service that wasn't really a leak, just the release valve spewing out in the wrong spot..she had me all depressed for no reason !!!....there's a grand I thougth I'd never get back !!!!!

Now....wheels, mmmmm, new leathers, mmmmm, more carbon,mmmmm

·
Registered
878 Posts
Velocemoto said:
This is the problem when financially challenged riders like myself fall for motorcycles like the F4....I found the leak in the hot water service that wasn't really a leak, just the release valve spewing out in the wrong spot..she had me all depressed for no reason !!!....there's a grand I thougth I'd never get back !!!!!

Now....wheels, mmmmm, new leathers, mmmmm, more carbon,mmmmm
I know this is not the place for this discussion, but make sure you replace you water heater every 10~12 years. They are designed to last 12~15 years and fail on the clock. The repair from the damage is typically 5~10 times the replacement cost. There are people who replace them every 10 years on the clock. Talking to a plumber, he said they can't possibly build them any cheaper quality these days???

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
kamranmarashi said:
I know this is not the place for this discussion, but make sure you replace you water heater every 10~12 years. They are designed to last 12~15 years and fail on the clock. The repair from the damage is typically 5~10 times the replacement cost. There are people who replace them every 10 years on the clock. Talking to a plumber, he said they can't possibly build them any cheaper quality these days???

Shouldn't this be in the kitchen sink thread. Geddit!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
kamranmarashi said:
Wow, I am impressed, sounds like you learned the lesson the hard way...

I still have 9-11 years, I will make sure I mark my calender to replace the heater :toothless

found the leak in the hot water service that wasn't really a leak, just the release valve spewing out in the wrong spot..she had me all depressed for no reason !!!....
Now that's gotta be the "official report" you gave her, didn't you just bondo the real leak secretely so you can buy new jewelry for the F4? :naughty: :laughing: j/k.

I know what that's like... owning a house is like owning a bottomless pit, well, the bikes are also little bottomless pits too when you think about it.

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Velocemoto said:
I think I've ruffled enough feathers in other threads about watches !!!

Here's a pic after the RG3's went on and the carbon parts had just been clear coated....crap photo but you get the idea.
The clear coat over the carbon has really given the old girl a nice lift...

BTW, nice shinny clear coat, nice bike... it's really hard to see the CF weave in the picture though.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts