MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys

This time I have a happy tale about buying an exhaust.

I bought a set of Arrow race cans from Derrick (MVArt). Derrick held them for me for a couple of weeks 'til I could spare the cash, shipped them within a couple of hours of me paying him, and he put a lot of effort into the packaging. They arrived safely at my door in Aus within 8 working days. Not bad considering this took place over the Christmas/new year period.

This is my second time dealing with Derrick, and I can't fault him. One of the true good guy's on the forum.

Mat

·
Registered
988 Posts
That's excellent news Matty :yo:

I think I remember they were polished??? Are they the ones???

Wait till you hear these suckers on your bike :mouthwate

We like pic's remember :)

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's excellent news Matty :yo:

I think I remember they were polished??? Are they the ones???

Wait till you hear these suckers on your bike :mouthwate

We like pic's remember :)
Yeah Rob, those are the ones....and they are Ti!

Fitted them last night, but it was too late to fire her up when I was done.....the kids were asleep:cross:

Fired her up this arvo, the sound is :mouthwate. My brother and his wife had a baby yesterday, so I am going to take the MV round to meet my new nephew.

Hey Rob, me and my mate Craig made a new years resolution to get in at least 6 trackdays this year, so see you soon I hope! Craig ordered himself a HP4, picks it up this weekend:f4:

·
Registered
988 Posts
I hope there wasn't too much alcohol involved :friday:in your New Years Resolution :stickpoke :laughing:

Seriously looking forwards to tracking again with you bud :drummer:

HP4 hey :moped: Tell Craig to catch us if he can :yo:

C'mon Mitch, ya just got to come up and visit us at the tracks again sometime this year :) I'll let you know when.

·
Vendor
5,330 Posts
Good on you Matty,doesn't MV motors sound awesome with open exhaust:mouthwate Rob,please let me know when and where,I will bring the video camera,it's time to catch up with you guys again:)

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good on you Matty,doesn't MV motors sound awesome with open exhaust:mouthwate Rob,please let me know when and where,I will bring the video camera,it's time to catch up with you guys again:)

They certainly do Mitch, bloody loud though!

When I pulled up at my Brothers place he said "that's so loud it's obnoxious!" so we came to the conclusion that they would be for track days only. Then when I left his place I got right into it, and he sent a text through saying "Don't take them off...it's loud but it is sex to the ears" Haha. And it didn't wake his newborn, so it can't be that loud! So I think if I can behave myself I will probably get away with them.

And now, when it hit's 6 grand and clears it's throat.....wow! Pulls hard, giggle in your helmet hard!

I will do my best to get some pics and maybe a vid posted up.

Looking foward to seeing you guys, Mitch and Rob.

·
Vendor
5,330 Posts
Matty,just one question,what ECU are you running with the "Thunder Cans"

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Matty,just one question,what ECU are you running with the "Thunder Cans"
Still stock at the moment, I was suprised at how well it actually runs with the stock ecu. But a microtec is imminent HAHA!

Derrick, I am more than happy...thanks for the easy deal.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts