MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This site will be undergoing some changes very shortly. This means that much of this site will be deactivated for a short amount of time.

The forum will NOT be impacted, and will remain running during the entire process. Updates will be posted in the announcements section of the forum.

MVAgusta.net will be slightly wider (900px) and feature some changes to content and such. Hopefully for the better :). The wider site will allow for the implementation of new features on the site. These new features include a brand new racing section with participation from racing teams from all over the world. Be on the lookout!

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here we go, it'll be a bit of time while I change the database and code up the new sections. If you need to log in to reply, just click on the reply/new thread button and it will ask you to log in there.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Apologies ahead of time if you experience any hiccups while browsing the forum.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Update as of 3:30am PST

Many new things have been completed. They include:
- Recently updated gallery albums & random image album in new format in right column
- Recently updated registry profiles in new format in right column
- Recent forum activity in new format in right column
- Entire layout expanded
- With expanded layout comes controls in an easily-viewed location for modifying your registry profile/member album, etc, and logging in right on the main page..

What you will see soon:
- Cleaner method of submitting yourself to the registry. The database has been changed entirely for many aspects of the site to support more features/ideas i have for site. The new interface will be much more user friendly...
- More involvement with the "hidden" aspects of the site that many do not know of.. ie registry/member albums
- Um.................... much more.............

zzzzzzz

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well things opened up just now. Let me know if you guys find anything fishy...

I still have a bit of work to do for some parts of the site

----------------

I would recommend that everyone take a look at their registry submissions. You may want to edit them again and make sure all the fields are filled out correctly. Editing registry submissions is now MUCH EASIER to do...

Enjoy :conveyer:

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
Hi Alvin,

Firstly - thanks for the sweet upgrade! :)

I've found a problem with the forum search. When I try to click on a link in the results table, I get this message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: preplace() in /home/mvagusta/public_html/forum/includes/functions_showthread.php on line 614

I thought you'd like to know... :)

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Adding some pics to the registry. I think they were there before..... other than that, so far so good....

good stuff!

·
Registered
410 Posts
The new site design looks great Alvin...kudos! Can't wait to see the racing section and some of the other new stuff you have planned.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I've coded the small bit to have the header change F4 designs on different days. Tomorrow it should be the Tamburini. I am working on creating the others. Sorry, brutale guys, you will have to wait :(

Also, you can browse the news on the front page by going through the page navigation on the bottom. There are 10 news articles per page

1 - 20 of 26 Posts