MV Agusta Forum banner

61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
i want some, but do you have any larger sizes? like a car windshield banner? :laughing:

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Haha..unfortunately I do not!

You can get like 40 of them and make a huge tiled windshield banner :)

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
hmmm. well, can you get some made by special request?? or can i get one, scan it and have larger ones made?

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Gotta love those stickers.Is there a limit on each order Alvin?

I know plenty of people who would stick em on their cars.

Attachments

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
Is that a DEAD INSECT I see on your indicator OzBoy?!?!?! Don't you ever clean that bike? :stickpoke

·
Registered
800 Posts
Hi,
I know this is a very old thread, but is there any way to have mvagusta.net stickers nowadays?

Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
21,773 Posts
Hi,
I know this is a very old thread, but is there any way to have mvagusta.net stickers nowadays?

Thanks.

Yes, you go to your local graphics sigh designer and say "hey, could you make some of these..."

·
Super Moderator
21,773 Posts
I would contact Alvin, the Forum Godfather.

·
2,155 Posts
Hello,

There is only a limited quantity available to purchase through the store right now (70). There is a maximum order limit of 3/order. More will come in the near future and the limit will be taken off.

Shipping is a flat $1 for anywhere in the world. For anyone that thinks they will see me soon, get them from me in person... :stickpoke

The store takes Paypal and Credit card processing. Keep in mind that it may not show up as MVAgusta.net on the credit card statement. I'm not sure if it has been updated yet, but we've had a few almost-chargebacks before... so let's not go through that again :blah: :yo:

Thanks everyone (especially PIER for getting these done),
Alvin
A, where is the "shop" ????? when I clicked on the link it says it does not exist :surprise::surprise::surprise::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

·
Super Moderator
21,773 Posts
The Shop has been dead for years.

61 - 77 of 77 Posts