MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

There is only a limited quantity available to purchase through the store right now (70). There is a maximum order limit of 3/order. More will come in the near future and the limit will be taken off.

Shipping is a flat $1 for anywhere in the world. For anyone that thinks they will see me soon, get them from me in person... :stickpoke

The store takes Paypal and Credit card processing. Keep in mind that it may not show up as MVAgusta.net on the credit card statement. I'm not sure if it has been updated yet, but we've had a few almost-chargebacks before... so let's not go through that again :blah: :yo:

Thanks everyone (especially PIER for getting these done),
Alvin

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I showed the backside for a reason. You don't want to see the front..

In the last 20 months, it's been through a LOT. Even a new screen from a cracked one before.. :banghead:

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They seem to stick pretty well, but I have no idea if that'll be the case forever since there is a lot of movement for boots and different layers/surfaces. However...

:yo:

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Make that 67 remaining!!! PayPal said I paid "mvagusta.net", so maybe that is now working!!!

Thanks to Pier and Alvin!

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
twoeleven said:
Make that 67 remaining!!! PayPal said I paid "mvagusta.net", so maybe that is now working!!!

Thanks to Pier and Alvin!

Griff
twoeleven
Paypal for sure should be MVAgusta.net. Mainly speaking of the authorize.net credit card processing :yo: that shows up on your CC bill. A different name has surprised some folks :jsm:

Thanks for the order! They are going fast!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Pier, I would like to buy a few from you. I am heading down to San Marino in two weeks to have my bike inspected at the Corse factory. I would like to buy them from you when I head down there. Is that possible?

·
Living the Dream
2,755 Posts
Alvin,

Stickers look great, and thank you so much for gettinig them out so quickly. i ordered them on Wednesday and got them today. Great service Alvin!! Here are a couple of pics to show!

Attachments

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
OK, I've got some ideas for sticker placement on the F4, windscreen looks fine.

But how about the Brutale? Anybody installed the sticker upgrade?? :)

·
Not very lucky..
1,431 Posts
I just got my stickers and was thinking of putting it below the 910 logo on the gas tank
I was also thinking it would look good on the frame side panels as well
Well, maybe one or the other, not both
What do you think?

1 - 20 of 77 Posts