MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, if anyone is interested-

I am wondering if any of you designers (or not designers) want to submit an attempt at a mvagusta.net logo.

Feel free to dump them all in here as attachments.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Very simple logo with no copyright probs...
Simple two color grahpic that can be reversed or flipped, to use on Black T Shirts, white T shirts, red T shirts etc....

The red cog is inspired by the MV gear cog found in the MV emblem, and gives some link to the MV factory....the cog also surrounds the word "Net" symbolizing the world aspect of this organisation
Attached Images

Attachments

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I immediately had a smile on my face when I saw it. The simplistic, yet stylish manner of the logo fits very well

One thing to try. The space between, although it is to create a break between mv and agusta, seems to draw my eye a bit.

Is there some way, maybe through color, or underlining, to distinguish the mv portion without a space?

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was suggesting a way to eliminate the space between the mv and the agusta. so instead of:

mv agusta

it becomes

mvagusta

but then of course, the space is used to deliminate the two portions of the name. I do like all white words, however. Your original was definitely top notch.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
admin said:
I was suggesting a way to eliminate the space between the mv and the agusta. so instead of:

mv agusta

it becomes

mvagusta

but then of course, the space is used to deliminate the two portions of the name. I do like all white words, however. Your original was definitely top notch.
If you choose to use something like this Alvin...you decide which is more appropriate....here's one with the letters closed up..

Attachments

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for letting me visualize things :blah:

I really like the one you have come up with at the top :guitarist

·
Registered
798 Posts
Velocemoto said:
Perhaps too complicated: adding Italian colors inspired by corse logo...

Velocemoto, f'ing incredible. BELLISSIMO!!! I like the the first one with the Italian colors and the sprocket.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
anucci said:
Velocemoto, f'ing incredible. BELLISSIMO!!! I like the the first one with the Italian colors and the sprocket.
my thoughts exactly...looks sweet.....both on a white or black shirt

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
boy pete...you hopped all over this one. i wish i wasn't so behind in my work to be able to contribute. apparently, all i have time to do is post every once in a while. however, i like the corse style with the gear. i think it should keep the gear either way. and the corse colors will look good on any background.

·
Registered
798 Posts
We HAVE to have caps made with that logo. A friend of mine is in a band and he sells t-shirts and caps with the band's name and logo over the internet. This is all taken care of by some third party company. I will see him tonight and find out who he uses. It may be easlier than having one individual here do all the accounting and shipping.

You know what would be funny, if I joined my wife in bed one night with that logo on the back (or front) of my underwear. She'd think I was insane.

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Agreed on the first one.... I like the sprocket for sure.

Nice work!

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Pete, I like the cog and think it should stay and I also like the Italian colours but do think the top one is a bit busy, can we have one with the cog and the top green and red stripe removed.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts