MV Agusta Forum banner

21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Got mine today. Or rather yesterday or the day before :laugh:
I haven't checked the mail since Tuesday.

Thank you for sending them out so fast, they look great!

Reactions: esq'z me

·
Administrator
20,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Sorry to alarm you, Chuck. I'm fine. You should have learnt by now to not take me too serious.:wink2:

My post was a counter to Ed's Honda comments:grin2:.
I got it...with the wink !!:moon:

Reactions: nigelrb

·
Administrator
20,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Had a couple leftover from one of Alvin’s last runs. Comparison photo below.

Great work Ed!!!
Yeah, mine turned out just a bit larger.
I could adjust that for any future runs (but at the rate I am sending them out there may not be any future runs :eek: )

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
. . . I could adjust that for any future runs (but at the rate I am sending them out there may not be any future runs :eek: )
But if we keep bumping the post (much to Chuck's dismay!:wink2:) the 'ad' will remain near the top of the home page and will be noted by members and lurkers alike.

·
Super Moderator
22,493 Posts
Personally, I believe this "ad" should be moved to the Customization Section....

So far, Ed has not bumped his post. He has replied to offers to buy...and that is perfectly within the rules.

·
Administrator
20,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #29 (Edited)
Personally, I believe this "ad" should be moved to the Customization Section....
So I moved it.!! :)

Hate to say it, but at the rate I am sending these out I won't be making any hats or t-shirts. Or having any more stickers made.

Will bring them to the Gap event for those who requested that.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
. . . Hate to say it, but at the rate I am sending these out I won't be making any hats or t-shirts. Or having any more stickers made. . .
Shame. But many cheers for your efforts.

I have seen similar on another forum where a member gets a positive response from many about the production of certain items, and then, when the crunch comes, very few of those stump up the money.:frown2:

For me though, if I'm fortunate enough to buy a Tambo or Senna in 2042, I'll know you still have some decals!:grin2:

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
And mine found their way to UK.:grin2:

Busy deciding whether to use black or white on the screen, although I am strongly influenced by @jdgun 's pic using white.:wink2:

·
Registered
8 Posts
i will PM you about getting a set too!

·
Administrator
20,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
i will PM you about getting a set too!
Got your private message, but nothing about stickers in there..... let me know via email if you want some.

·
Administrator
20,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
I still have a large quantity of these stickers available. International mail seems to take about 1 week to the UK.

US$1.15 pays for mailing a handful anywhere in the world. So if you are thinking you might like to get one or two, I suggest getting 4 or more instead.

Thanks to those who have responded. I did this for our community, but I guess I overestimated the interest. That could explain why there are no t-shirts etc available.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I still have a large quantity of these stickers available. International mail seems to take about 1 week to the UK.

US$1.15 pays for mailing a handful anywhere in the world. So if you are thinking you might like to get one or two, I suggest getting 4 or more instead.

Thanks to those who have responded. I did this for our community, but I guess I overestimated the interest. That could explain why there are no t-shirts etc available.
Hi Ed,

Rather than see you stuck with these (pardon the pun) I'll ping you a mail later and take a few more off your hands..... No idea what I'll do with them, maybe tag some places on future bike trips and take a few pics for the forum.

If someone did get round to doing some other merchandise (T-Shirt, Bum Bag etc) then I for one would be more than happy to pay the costs up front.

John

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Ed IF you happen to have an extra white one at the Gap would love it for my truck :)

·
Administrator
20,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Ed IF you happen to have an extra white one at the Gap would love it for my truck :)
I'm sure I will have some with me there.....not much longer 'till then. :drummer:

21 - 40 of 66 Posts