MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Administrator
20,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got the OK from the forum owners and had these stickers made. See photos below.

Die-cut, so only the letters and gear logo are left when applied.
They are about 6 inches long and 1-3/4 inches tall. White letters or black letters.
UV resistant and heavy adhesive vinyl.

I had 100 made of each and am offering them at pass trough cost. I am not looking to make a profit.

That would be $1.15 each. plus postage.

Postage will be $0.55 for USA mail and $1.15 for International for each order. So for one or for 20, the mailing cost will be the same.
You can do expedited "Priority" mail or some other method if desired, let me know and I'll get the cost.

If you would like to have one, or two, or more please send me an email with your requirements and mailing address.

Please send emails to [email protected].
I prefer this email address for correspondence.

Payment by PayPal....or some other method we can arrange. Paypal is: [email protected]

Cheers
Ed

Attachments

·
Registered
304 Posts
Email sent.

White or Silver gear with Black letter would look good on red bikes.

·
Administrator
20,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Email sent.

White or Silver gear with Black letter would look good on red bikes.
Hmmm.... :idea:

I did these as a first effort. They duplicate what Alvin had available in the very early days of the forum. I had some of those years ago, and have been wanting some more ever since.
If I don't end up just eating most of these and the cost of making them, I may do some more using your idea.
Hell, I may do some like that anyway. Will let you know.

Yours are in the mail, and thank you. :)

·
Premium Member
2,933 Posts
Ed, would you kindly bring a few of each to the Gap for me? Much obliged.

Reactions: esq'z me

·
Registered
271 Posts
Email sent!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Hmmm.... :idea:

I did these as a first effort. They duplicate what Alvin had available in the very early days of the forum. I had some of those years ago, and have been wanting some more ever since.
If I don't end up just eating most of these and the cost of making them, I may do some more using your idea.
Hell, I may do some like that anyway. Will let you know.

Yours are in the mail, and thank you. :)
Woohoo! Thanks for the quick shipping.

If you make some with silver or white gear or whatever combo - I will gladly buy a few. Especially it $1 a sticker! haha

OOh "Chrome" silver gear would look good too. We have chrome silver Ducati stickers available from our DOC and they look great on our bikes.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Just like the old days! They look great Ed, TAKE MY MONEY!!! (PayPal sent)

·
Registered
174 Posts
I would like a few of these, maybe it will actually motivate me to start working on waking the mv from it's corner of the garage. email on the way.

·
Administrator
20,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Might even see how they look on a Honda!!>:)

I am sure it will not only improve the looks but probably make it faster and handle better as well !!!! :f4:

Maybe even impart a little soul into a soulless vanilla machine. :D :stir:

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Ed bring me some to Gapalicious along with the Helmet.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
I am sure it will not only improve the looks but probably make it faster and handle better as well !!!! :f4:

Maybe even impart a little soul into a soulless vanilla machine. :D :stir:
Sorry I have been absent for a short while. Was in the Trauma Wing of local hospital. :frown2: :wink2:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
22,836 Posts
Sorry I have been absent for a short while. Was in the Trauma Wing of local hospital. :frown2: :wink2:

Yikes! What's the backstory...assuming you are ok, or on the mend now...

1 - 20 of 66 Posts