MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

This was an old request that I finally got :stickpoke 'd enough to do by Alex (Altoon). It requires flash, which is pretty standard now so it should work for most of you.

If you notice, the highlighted red button (Chatroom) at the top of the forum is LIVE. There is also a list of users in the chatroom at the bottom of the forum below the users browsing the forum list.

Enjoy!!

-Alvin

·
Registered
756 Posts
Alvin...u have no idea what u just did. Seriously :)

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Excellent: now all I have to do is learn how to use it. :jsm: I only just got used to Skype and the Yahoo thingy. :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Funny thing, just monitoring the chatroom...

For the times that are quiet.. people enter in almost every minute, see there is nobody, and leaves. How is that supposed to build a conversation :)

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
admin said:
Funny thing, just monitoring the chatroom...

For the times that are quiet.. people enter in almost every minute, see there is nobody, and leaves. How is that supposed to build a conversation :)
People need to learn how to "open in a new window"

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
i hope that conversations stay the same course as the forum. chatrooms can be deadly when certain topics get into the mix. those types of threads don't get started in the forum so it keeps everybody friendly and on common ground. with that said...i guess i'll have to check it out.

A

·
0 Posts
hey alvin
this is great
i love the jetsons sound that comes on when you log on, very cool
considering ive always been a fan of the jetsons

1 - 20 of 23 Posts